💜1

<Author>

The faint lingering lilac sky had faded into the shadow, obliterated by the rapidly falling night hours ago as its velvety darkness had draped over the city.

And as if it was a routine, the shimmering sparkles of stars had brilliantly silhouetted into the darkness, lulling the land to a serene slumber.

Uncountable buildings spotted the landscape, the lights from the buildings, vehicles and street lamps meshing together to glitter like the very reflection of heaven itself.

Time being way past midnight, the lively hustle bustle of the city had died down substantially, leaving it to the late nightlife of Seoul to take the spotlight.

Miles away from the center of the city, away from the effervescent youth partying the night away, slept a smol little bean, lost in the dreamland.

Cozily cocooned in the soothing warmth of the soft grey bed sheets, body turned towards his right side with his tiny paws resting beside his head in form of smol fists, Jimin was sound asleep.

His head was resting on a soft fluffy pillow, his baby soft cheeks puffed out with the left one getting squished, making his plush cherry pink lips form the most adorable pout ever.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that anyone could melt into a puddle on the spot if they were to see him at the moment.

His soft and silky brown hair were spread all over the pillow whilst the fading lights from the window traced over his features, passing through his eyelashes that were resting on his cheekbones ever so gently.

Jimin was wearing an oversized hoodie, the black color indicating that the piece of clothing had most probably been stolen by him from his boyfriend.

The hoodie was so big on him that his hands had practically disappeared into the sleeves, giving him adorable sweater paws.

Though he was deep asleep, his body moved a little when someone tapped his arm gently....

Boop that star uwu!
💜