Hello

I saw the door open and a familiar face popped up it was Michone. "Cal..." She said I stood up and hugged her she held me tightly. "You're okay I can't believe it Carl will be so happy" my eyes went wide "Carl's here!?" She nodded "Carl!" I yelled loudly he came into the room with his gun out and then dropped it. "Cal...oh my god!"He yelled and then picked me up and kissed me and twirled me around and then setting me down and then I felt tears. "I thought you were dead..." I whispered he grabbed my chin and made me look at him "you can't get rid of me that easily". I hugged him and grabbed what was mine and the food and all. "Well who else is with You?" I asked Carl smiled at me and held my hand "My dad and Naveah" my eyes went wide my baby was alive. "Veah is alive?",he nodded "were still hoping Judy is" I nodded and kissed his cheek softly as we made our way to the house they said they were in. I then saw Rick running towards us with Naveah in her seat with her diaper bag saying go go. We ran to the woods, and I turned around and unstrapped Naveah she smiled when she saw me. "Oh my baby" I said. And hugged her softly. She giggled. I laughed and put the diaper bag in the seat with my bags and Rick carried it while I held Naveah we found a sign that said "Terminus. Community for all Sanctuary for all. Those who arrive survive". I looked at Rick "should we go?" He nodded "let's go y'all" we made our way down the tracks and took a rest. I set Naveah up a blanket on the tracks and started playing with her and Carl joined me we felt like a family. She started to roll towards me and i gasped and grabbed Carl's arm. "Carl! She's rolling!" He laughed "yes she is". I laughed and we played and fed and changed Naveah until they said it was time to keep walking. We started walking and Naveah fell asleep in my arms as I hummed a laluby to her. We set up a small area to sleep in a car. I nodded as I set Naveah in her seat in the back I slept in the passenger while Carl slept in the driver. Michone and Rick were still out and that's when we heard noise and lots of it. My eyes opened and I saw Naveah still asleep thank god and then I looked out the window and saw a nasty guy with a knife against the window i backed up. "Carl what's going on?" Right after I said that I was dragged out of the car by the man by my foot I screamed. He immediately sat on top of my started unbuttoning Carl's flannel I had on. I squealed under him and I heard Naveah start scream/ crying I whipped and he tried to pull off my shorts. "No!!" Carl yelled "leave her alone please leave her alone!" I tried to get out from under him and then I saw someone Daryl. "Let these people go their good people" he said softly and spotted me only in a t-shirt and underwear I saw his eyes lite up with anger. The man spoke "you say these people are good people and yet this one killed Lou and left him to turn you lied so get him boys" two guys began to beat up Daryl and I screamed "Daryl!!!" Carl got smacked around and my shirt was off and I was left just in my underwear. I screamed as the man kissed my neck he was too heavy for me to get him off. Rick hit the guy in the face with his head and Michone tried to take her guy down then the man Rick had deadlocked him and Rick swerved around and bit his neck ripping off his flesh and spitting it out. Michone killed her guy and Carl turned around and smacked his guy and beat his head in and Daryl smashed the two guys heads in as well. The guy on me had me only in my underwear I squealed as i saw Carl stand up with blood on his face as Rick stood up Carl spoke "I've got him" Carl went over to the man and stabbed him over and over repeatedly I squealed and Michone grabbed my clothes and Daryl sat me in the car. Michone helped me dress, I was shaking. She calmed Naveah down and Daryl sat in the car and pulled me onto his lap and no flinched and I curled up into a ball my eyes wide. Cuts and bruises on my face I was terrified that just happened. Carl was still killing the guy who attempted to rape me. Rick true to get Carl off of him but it wouldnt work. I looked at Naveah and smiled lowly thank god they didn't lay a hand on her. Carl eventually got into the car with blood all over him. He sat in the passenger seat. I swiveled to where I wasn't looking at him. I didint sleep eventually Carl got out and sat down to keep watch. Rick spoke to him as Carl said "she won't look at me is it because of what i did?" Rick shook his head "no she's just scared nothing like that has probably ever happened before to her". Carl hesitated "she's looking at me like im a monster dad". Rick sighed unable to say anything knowing that i wasn't scared of men i was scared of Carl.