The Boy and Carl

The next day I woke up with a tear stained face. I pulled on jeans, sneakers, and a red sweatshirt while pulling my hair up. Carl imeadiatly greeted me. "Hey there are you still mad at me about Sophia?" I winced at the sound of her name. "No i- just no I'm not mad" he grinned "good because we are gonna go horse back riding!" I shook my head "dork". We eventually got over there and the girl Maggie set us up. "Be careful and Dale told me to give you this Carl" he was handed the gun my grandpa had. "And that you better be careful" after we got into a peaceful area we just laid down on the grass. "I'm sorry" Carl said. "For what?" "For Sophia I just know I'd have to do it". I nodded "I understand don't worry about it". After a little bit Rick and Shane showed up looking beat up with a kid. He stared at me weird when he saw me. The put him in a shed and they talked to Daryl and Daryl went in there. Thirty minutes later Daryl came out and I ran up to him. "Daryl who is he?" Daryl was shaking with anger "now right now shortcake" he stomped over to Rick and Shane. Carl came up to me after talking to his dad. "Come on let's go meet this kid;" he grabbed my hand and we ran up and climbed through the roof. We sat down on a ledge and waited until he saw us. He looked at us "hey kids I'm Randall, wanna help me out here with the uh handcuffs, we can hang out, play a few games?" He looked at me. Carl's eyes went wide "I don't think so" Shane opened the door and grabbed us by our necks. "Do you know what Your dad and Daryl would do to me if they found out you two were in there?" We nodded "don't do that ever again, hear me?" We nodded. Carl decided to talk to his dad so I went to Lori. I saw her crying. "Lori what's wrong?" She motioned for me to come here. "Well baby girl, I'm pregnant and im scared" my eyes went wide. "What!?" Have you told Rick?!" She nodded "yes baby and I'm gonna keep the baby but don't tell Carl yet okay?" I nodded. After that The guy Randall went missing so Glenn, Shane, Daryl, and Rick went looking for him. We were setting up for war because walkers by the hundreds were on their way. And it wasn't gonna be good.