After he gave me the tea I started feeling like my normal self again. So up until about five minutes ago we were just lounging about. I got a tip on where Maria was going to be and I need to make my move.

"Cant it wait?" I mumbled, not looking his way. Why the hell is it so hard to find a damn black shirt? Fuck it, I'll just wear a black tank and my black hoodie.

"Nah, its something I really need to address right now." Trevor got my attention by softly grabbing my arm as I sat down to tie up my all black Timberlands.

"Im really in a rush so its going to have to wait Trev." I lean up to try and peck his lips but he turns his head making me pull back and look at him. "What the hell is that about?"

"Nothing."

"So I cant kiss you?"

"I just dont wanna kiss you right now." My eyes widen in shock, what the hell is really going on?

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, Im not Rare." He says through gritted teeth. "You know its real fucking funny how Im always there for you but where the fuck are you when I need you?"

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" I ask confused, we were doing so good this whole afternoon now all of a sudden hes mad at me.

"Dont play that innocent role bullshit, you know exactly what the fuck Im talkin' 'bout!" He raised his voice. I closed my eyes and counted to ten, Im already on the edge and bout ready to beat Maria's ass, Im not trying to lash out on the wrong person. "Every fucking time it never fails, I gotta talk to you about some shit and you all of a sudden have to leave in a fucking rush."

"You're trippin' right now and I got better shit to worry about than your fucked up attitude." I say as calmly as possible. I made sure my phone was on my bed before slipping my gun in waistband when he wasnt looking.

"Better shit to worry about." He mocks with a sarcastic smile. "I drop everything for you when I have to and what the fuck do you do for me in return?!" He yelled.

"I didnt ask for you to do that Trevor!" I yell back.

"You right, fuck it, you, this relationship, fuck all of it." I shook my head as I watched him grab his things and head for the door. "Dont even bother stopping by my place later." He slammed the door behind him making the mirror by the door fall and shatter on the hardwood floor.

I feel like I've been ambushed and its frustrating me the more I stand here. Blowing out a breath, I tried pushing the events to the back of my head, I really do need to focus on the situation at hand. Trevor will come around. Hopefully. I can only act as if his words hadn't hurt me for so long.

☼ T R E V O R ☼

Walking over to my car I had a permeant frown upon my face. Is it wrong to want a little attention from your girlfriend beside when youre fucking her? This is nothing shy of bullshit. And I could really careless for what she had to do that was oh so fucking important.

"What?!" I spat in my phone, its been ringing nonstop since I started driving.

"Ima give you the benefit of doubt and say you didnt look at the caller id before you answered. Come to the house. Now." My mom spoke sternly then hung up before I could protest.

I sigh already knowing if I didnt go I'd be in some shit with both of my parents. Even though I wanted to go home and be mad, its probably best not to sit and dwell on it.

This is starting to become a normal thing for us, as strange as it is. Neither of us will speak on how we feel without yelling to one another. Im usually the one doing all the yelling until I get frustrated looking at her nonchalant act, seeming as if everything I say is going in one ear and out the other. I storm off, feeling the same way Im feeling now, she'll come around, thats when we'll talk it out like actual normal people. And then we're on good terms again.