xxiv.

Lovely Lo in mm. Aint she just the prettiest?

☼ TREVOR SAL ☼

Emptiness.

Thats all Im feeling right now. Its been one week since Lo left and I havent been the same since.

At first I was pissed off at that bitch for actually drugging and raping me but Lo leaving overpowered it all.

The look in her eyes is all I can remember and it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Even though it isnt even close to being my fault I know theres no way she'll believe after seeing that video.

I've called and texted her non-stop but all I got in return was her voicemail and being left on Read. I wasnt expecting her to answer but I had to let her know I still love her and never meant to hurt her.

There comes a time in a man's life

When he must take responsibility

For the choices he has made

There are certain things that he must do

Things that he must say

Like "I love you"

And "I need you"

"I only want you"

The Weeknd's voice flowed through the dark room as I clutch Lo's pillow, inhaling her faint scent. I probably looked pathetic as hell but I dont give a fuck, I miss my baby. Both of them.

She was hurt and I was cause of it all, in some weird way I still find myself to blame. Maybe if I tried convincing her to come help this wouldn't have happened. Or if I left my parents house when I saw the cars there, Nia wouldnt have followed me.

I dont remember shit that happened after I came back in from throwing out the trash. Even after watching the video I dont recall anything.

Besides trying to contact Lo I've been ignoring everyone else. And since no one asked anything about the video or me cheating in the texts they sent, Im guessing she didnt tell them what happened.

Suddenly the music cut off making me snap my head towards where the dock is. I seen a small lady-like figure and instantly became filled with hope.

"Rare?" I sit up as the figure walks over to the light clicking it on, proving me right. If it wasnt for the scowl on her face I would have ran and scooped her up in my arms.

"Take a shower and meet me downstairs." Her voice was its usual softness but I couldn't really decipher her facial expression.

And just like that Im done being depressed and shit. Because I know she forgave a nigga if she came back, on her own!

Following her simple demand, I dry off, pull on some boxers, basket ball shorts, and socks.

I hear hushed voices as I ascend down the stairs. Ban, Boss, Tay, and Lo sitting in the living room engaged in a intense conversation.

Clearing my throat I catch their attention, Lo stands up while everyone else goes right back to talking.

"What yall niggas doing?" I question her only to get a slight wave of the hand.

"C'mon." Following her into the kitchen, I finally noticed the smell of fresh breakfast.

Rare grabs a plate out the microwave, sliding it over to me. I wasnt hungry and havent been eating much over these past few days.

RARE GOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें