xi.

[MILD SEXUAL CONTENT]

☼ TREVOR KENNETH SAL ☼

I pulled up in my parents drive way at exactly five o'clock, turning the car off I look over at Rare to see she was taking in the small two story town home my parents and little brother lived in.

"C'mon, scary cat." I tease Rare, I hear her smack her lips as I step out the car closing the door behind me. I was making my way over to the other side to open the door for her but seen she was already out the car and heading towards me. We lock hands and walk towards the house.

"Wait, Trevy, what about my hair? I look so homeless. Why'd you let me come out the house like this?...Fu-" Rare starts to ramble as soon as we stepped onto the porch.

"How many times I gotta tell yo ass to chill?" I cut her off looking down at her. She quickly mugged me snatching her hand out of mine.

"Shut up, I am chill." Rare fussed walking ahead of me up to the door. All I did was shake my head and follow behind her. Honestly I've never seen her so nervous and it was actually scaring me a bit because I wasnt sure how she acted when she was nervous.

I pulled out my keys to unlock the door but it swung open to reveal my little brother Troy. I stepped aside Rare as he smiled down at her completely ignoring me while she looked up at him with a small smirk. I've come to find out she finds his crush on her amusing but it made me want to hurt the little nigga, quite frankly.

"Damn nigga, can she get her face back?" I mug Troy and he finally looks over at me and laughs.

"How you doing big bro?" Troy exclaims giving me a hand shake.

"Good, but I'd be even better if you moved so we can get in the house." Its cold than a bitch out here and he want to stand here making heart eyes at Rare and shit.

"My fault." He steps aside and I let Rare in first noticing Troy try to sneak a peak at her ass. I quickly smack him in his chest making him grab his chest and look at me like Im crazy.

"You lucky I'ont bust you in yo damn lip." I warn him walking in after Rare, she was just standing there looking around at the few picture on the wall of me Tyla and Troy from when we were younger. "Maaa!" I yell into the house making Rare look over at me like she seen a ghost all I could do was laugh, my po' baby was really nervous.

"Trevor if you don't stop yelling in my damn house, so help me Buddha." My beautiful mother says coming around the corner from the kitchen drying her hands on a dish towel she had hanging over her shoulder.

"Good to see you too mama." I try to go give her a hug but she pushes right pass me to go stand in front of Rare. I know DAMN well I aint just get curved by my mama for my girl!

"You must be Lotus, Im Sovann but you can call me mama So." My mom smiles at Rare in a motherly manner and I instantly see Rare warm up.

"Nice to meet you." Rare replies in her sweet voice smiling as well, she held out her hand for ma to shake but my mom smacked her lips and pulled Rare into a hug.

"I give hugs baby, we're not doing business any where in here." They pull back from the embrace and my mom softly runs her hand over Rare's cheek. "My goodness, you're so beautiful, I knew Trevor could do better than that trashy girl who called herself foreign, foreign my ass. Im the baddest foreign chick whos ever stepped foot in the US, you hear me?"

"Ma!" I exclaim, but she waved me off while Rare covered her mouth in shock and to keep from laughing too hard. The only thing I forgot to tell her was about how crazy my mom really was, she'll say just about anything around anyone and doesnt care at all.