xii.

☽ RARE LOTUS EGYPT☽

I woke up feeling the soreness in my thighs before I even attempted to get out of bed. But nonetheless I woke up feeling like a whole new person, I was on cloud nine, as cliche as it sounds, hell cloud fifteen. And its all thanks to Trevor.

Once the pain went away I felt pure ecstasy, Trev's stroke game was beyond phenomenal and I see what that silly hoe, Maria was so crazy about. But unfortunately, for her, she wasn't crazy enough because she slipped up and I lucked up.

I was honestly on the verge of a anxiety attack once Trevor pulled off his boxer though. I felt him before but he was wearing clothes then so I never really had a clue of how big it was, and my oh my, is he big. Like a whole ruler, I may be exaggerating by two or three inches but thats still a good 9 or 10 inches! Im just glad he isn't one of those guys who think just because they're big they don't have to put in any work, he was skillfully blessed with size AND movement.

As dumb as it may seem I was scared this morning thinking somehow the condom broke and I'd end up a single, queenpin, mother. Which isnt a good combination at all. Trevor knocking on the door of the bathroom interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I call so he could hear me over the running shower water. I quickly turned it off and stepped out grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body.

"I gotta piss." He called back, I scrunched up my nose in disgust at his bluntness. Swinging open the door I faced him with a slight mug as he leaned against the door frame smirking down at me. "Every time you open a door for me you're mugging, how come?"

"Because you say and do unnecessary shit. You need to be more classy." I reply as he went over to the toilet and I walked in front of the large mirror to brush my teeth. He chuckled and walked over to wash his hands after he flushed the toilet, so I moved over after rinsing my mouth out with mouth wash.

"Even though you being a mean ass you still beautiful, got a little glow and everything." I blush looking down at the tile floor underneath my wet bare feet. I hear Trevor chuckle again then lift my chin with his finger making eye contact. "I don't get a damn thank you?" I chuckle then lick my lips.

"Thanks big head." I smirk as he leaned down and kissed me, I tried my hardest to fight against adding tongue but its just so hard with someone as fine as Trev. He reached down and grabbed my ass through my towel making me pull away and slightly moan. "No, Im fucking sore." I point my finger in his face and bites me. "Ouch!"

"I told you Daddy Trev put in WORK!" He brags, I smack my lips and walk out into my room. "Got a limp just like I said you would too!" He bust out laughing and I just ignored it because I did have a limp but I wasn't going to feed into his childish antics.

I went into my closet not even sure on what to wear because I didn't have anywhere to be today. I dried off, slipping on a matching bra and panty set from Victoria Secret. I picked up my lotion just as my phone started ringing in my bedroom.

Going to unplug it off my charger I seen it was my little cousin Issel. I smiled answering the call while sitting on the bed with the lotion.

"Yes?" I speak into the phone.

"Lot Lot, whatchu been up to girl?" Issel exclaimed through the phone, I chuckled putting it on speaker so I could lotion up.

"Coolin', coolin', what you been up to? And it betta' be nothing but good things, lil nigga." I tease making him smack his lips and laugh a little.

"Si, si Señorita, Ima' good child."

"Alright, but just so you know Ima call yo moms and ask myself."