xiii.

☽ RARE LOTUS EGYPT☽

"I-I-I could fuck you all the time!!" Trevor sung at the top of his lungs as we walked into the kitchen. I turned around and looked at him like he was crazy. Forgetting this nigga is a bit loony. "M-O-Ë-T, thats the fuck we been sippin'." He continues, ignoring my stares.

"If you really want I will gladly pay for some singing lesson, because uhh, no." I say taking a seat on the kitchen counter, he mugs me making me laugh.

"Real cute. All you do is hate on a nigga." I just smile, he was so freaking goofy, its adorable. I dont understand how someone like him could ever be hard enough to harm anyone let alone kill them. But the streets all seem to still fear him, even though he's in college to be a damn lawyer.

He began to search the cabinets to find something for us to eat. I hooked my phone up to his dock in the kitchen playing The Weeknd station on pandora.

"I bout damn tired of hear this soft ass nigga, man." Trevor complained, hes all always lying when it comes to the Weeknd. He thinks I dont see him lowkey jamming when I play him but I do.

"Hes not soft, and I dont know why you frontin', you know damn well you listen to him."

"I like one song by the nigga!" I playfully smack my lips then smirk. "What you want to eat Fat Fat?" My mouth dropped open at that nickname he just gave me. Im not even fat. He turned around and starts laughing at my surprised look.

"You tried to play me." I say still in shock a bit, he came over and stood in between my legs trying to calm down his laughter. I push him but he didnt move anywhere. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as his laugh died down to small chuckles.

"You dont gain weight but I swear you eat like hell, baby guh." I laugh a little with him.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Get off me and go cook my food, peasant." I joke, he rises up grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Yes my Queen." He then walks over to the other side of the kitchen, after letting my hand go. I laughed hard, and he joins me.

Moments like this with him I cherish because they're honestly the best. When we're both in an extremely good mood we goof around till we're both crying laughing. Why did it take so long for him to come into my life?

The sun was setting and we were barely eating because right after taking we dosed of in each others arms. So I was starving to say the least and Trevor's cooking is just what I needed.

"The crew coming over so Ima need to put some clothes on." Trevor spoke smoothly as we sat down eating the food he made. I rolled my eyes a bit not even replying, but focusing on my food.

After finishing my last bite, I stand to put my dirty plastic plate in the trash. Washing my hands I then go down the hall into his room. Looking through the drawer that Trevor insisted on making mine, I found a pair of black sweat joggers, and a long sleeve white shirt, the sleeves were black leather.

I slipped off Trevor's shirt I was wearing and pulled the joggers on. They were sort of tight fitting but not really, and the shirt fit me perfectly. I decided to not wear shoes simply because I had no plans in going anywhere, but still slipped on socks.

"Ayee, bitch boy Trevorrrrr!" I heard Lester's dumb ass yell after the door was opened. I shook my head and chuckled. After putting my phone in my pocket I make my way to the living room where everyone was just now sitting. And by everyone I mean my favorite pregnant egg roll eva, Tyla, and her baby pops/my brother King, my mellow fellow Matt, and the loud mouth tramp Lest.

"Egg roll!" I exclaimed walking straight over to her, her smiled mirrored mine as I pulled her into a hug. "Hows my baby?" I ask sitting next to her, rubbing her round stomach lightly. She's always been a petite person so her stomach looked extra round even though she was only 5 months.