ix.

RARE LOTUS EGYPT

I groaned from being waken out of my blissful sleep by the alarm going off on my night stand next to my bed. Slowly opening my eyes I sit up and reach over to cut it off as Im doing so I see its 11:30 which means I sort of over slept but oh well. I get up from my bed and make my way to my large restroom to start my morning off right by taking a shower.

20 minutes and I was now standing in my closet clean, dried off, lotion'd up, and in my under wear trying to decide on what to wear. I grab my plain black tights, long sleeve white shirt, white and red button down long sleeve plaid shirt, grey Tommy Hilnigga hoodie, HUF white and black weed socks, and my brown timbs.

I sit everything on my bed and my shoes on the carpet next to my bed, then go over to my vanity and take a seat in front of my mirror where I had my flat iron heating up. I go over my hair making it bone straight with a middle part flowing down my back. Turning my flat iron off I make my way back over to my bed and start getting dressed.

I slip on my tights, shirt, and hoodie then pull my socks on over my tights so they can show, and tie the plaid shirt around my waist. Pulling my timbs on I loosely tie them then go back over to my vanity to put on my daily routine of makeup. I add a few coats of mascara, then a deep red MAC lipstick to my lips and was done with that part.

Standing in front of my tall mirror I realized I should add a few accessories to my look. I go back into my walk-in closet and get my Very Rare jean bucket hat and pull it over my hair, my MK gold watch and my gold 14" harrionbone chain snapping them on safely on my wrist and neck. I walk back over to mirror and saw my outfit was now completed just as my iPhone started ringing. I go grab it off my night stand and unplug my charger before answering Robbie's call.

"Yes Robbie?" I say into the phone, I get up and go to grab my white and gold MK wrist making sure my money and cards are in there, once I see everything is there I snap it close.

"Hurry up Lo, I know you gotta take yo sweet time to get cute and whatnot but this little nagging pregnant egg roll is driving me a bit crazy." Robbie said quickly, referring to Tyla, I bust out and grab my key making sure to cut everything off and lock up making my way down the hall to the elevator. I could hear Tyla talking noise to him for calling her an egg roll making me laugh all over again and a small boy and his mother on the elevator look at me like I was crazy.

"Here I come, and stop playing my baby." I say once I get my laughing under control. All three of us made plans to go shopping today, well they did and made me go, which I really don't have a problem with, especially since Trevor isn't here.

"Now you know if Mr. Trevor heard you call any other person but him yo baby he would have a fit." I rolled my eyes at the mention of Trevor, I wasn't really mad at him, just a bit upset I haven't heard from him since last night when he left my place. Usually when we don't sleep together at night we'll talk on the phone or FaceTime till one of us falls asleep.

"Whatever, Tyla is my main and will remain my main till further notice." I state matter factly making the lady and her son look at me weird again, I sure will be glad when this damn elevator gets to the lobby!

"Mmm, I'll be sure to let Trevor know when I see him." I chuckle and the elevator finally dinged meaning we were where I wanted to be.

"Here I come Robbie."

"Alright." We hung up and it only took me a minute or two to walk out the lobby and over to Tyla's midnight blue Ranger she was pushing, it has to be the most beautiful thing I've seen thus far.

"Hola, babies!" I smile brightly at both Tyla and Robbie as I got in the back seat. They both looked back and sent a smile just as bright right back.