Chapter 2

AVRIL'S POV

We had fallen asleep on my big  king sized bed, so Sophie kept her distance from. I am woken because of a thrashing and screaming Sophie, so I pin her down so she doesn't hurt herself or me. I try my hardest to get her to wake up, soon enough her eyes flitter open to see herself pin under my body, her eyes closed again and before I knew it we were kissing each other passionately. We only break for air which causes her eyes to open wide as she takes in what just happened.

"What happened?'' she asks me as she looks to see me pinning her hard against the bed.

"You had some nightmare thing so I pinned you down before you could hurt yourself," I say realising that she needed to answer Sophie.

I start to release my grip which is holding Sophie down on my bed, but before I know it she has turned me onto my back and now she is on top of me pinning me down. She brings her body so she is nearly laying on top of me, I look into her eyes as her face draws closer to my own. Her eyes shut and our lips crash together sending sparks and this feeling I have never felt before shooting through my body. We continue to kiss passionately, we only break so she pull my top off. When I go to pull her top off she starts crying as she won't let me take it off.

I woke up to Sophie cuddling up to with with her hand on my boob and her other one she is laying on. I have my hands around her waist holding her tight against me, whilst we have our legs in twinned. I look at her as she sleeps peacefully, I can hear her stomach starting to grumble which is causing her to start to wake up. Her eyes start to flitter open which lets me see the blood shot green eyes of hers. She starts to pull away from me so I let go of my hold on her waist.  

"I should get going now,'' she said sitting up with puffy red eyes, she grabs her bag from along side the bed. 

"Your stomach was rumbling. You must be hungry so just stay and have something to eat,'' I say trying to get her to stay longer so I know for sure she has eatten as well as letting us have a change to talk about what happened.

"I need to go now,'' she said racing out the door as I ran out after her she ran into the lift.

I was left there feeling like I had just lost someone so special to me by the pain I could feel within me. 

SOPHIE'S POV

I ran out of the hotel not wanting Avril to find me, I knew she really wanted to talk about last night. I know she would ask why we kissed and why I had had a massive nightmare which I just didn't want her to know. I run at full speed for about another 5 minutes before I just walk instead, I make my way over to the shelter to have breakfast before I headed over to the school since I had missed a couple of days now. 

AFTER SCHOOL...

I hang out with some of my friends who give me my alcohol along with smokes and if I'm lucky then some drugs too. We split off different ways since they live in different parts, I just head back up to Sydney but on the out of the main bit of the city so she wouldn't get robbed over night. I find a nice place in which I have a blanket giving to me by one of my friend Christian,  I cut up and down both my arms feeling the blood loss take me off to sleep. I quickly drift off into a dream or as I would start to realise another nightmare. I feel shaking my whole body when my eyes start to open I realise it was someone shaking me to try to wake me up. My best friend Taya who is also homeless is holding me up as I try to move my arms but they hurt so fucking much I groan in pain, makes me take a sip of water before shoving two panadol in my mouth. 

"How long ago did he cut too deep?" she asked me with panic in her voice thats when I look over to see Christian with blood everywhere. 

She races over to him to hold the cloth tight on his wound. I look down at my arms to see them bandaged up so I couldn't see the wounds I had inflicted upon myself earlier. 

"Did you call an ambulance?" I yelled at her in a panic.

"Yeah I did, they are on their way now!" she yelled back at me as I pack all his stuff up including his blanket he had given me earlier.

My jacket has a lot of blood on it so I have to chuck it in the bin since it is no good now. I sit in the cold shivering like mad as tears escape from my eyes. The ambulance turns up in which they quickly take him away along with his stuff which I had packed up for them. 

Sophie here have my jacket she takes off to hand it to me, I quickly put it on since I feel like I'm starting to freeze to death. I look at her as she shivers away in the freezing night air, I look at her to see her staring daggers at me.

"What?'' I ask as I can't seem to work out why she is giving me daggers.

"You are the fuckin' reason he is in hospital why can't you think of others for once!" she yells at me with so much anger in her voice.

I take her jacket off and throw it at her, I look at my top to see it had blood on which means it is ruined. I grab my blue t-shirt with superman logo on the front out of my bag and shove it in between my knees to hold it, I pull off the purer white t-shirt I had had on. I throw the white t-shirt to the ground that's when I see Taya with her eyes staring straight at my ribs, I grab my superman top from between my knees and quickly shove it over my head and down over my body.

I pick my backpack up, I bolt in the direction of the actual big bit of the city. I know Taya is running behind me, she just isn't quite as fast as I am, I bolt up a big gate and over the other side finally losing Taya. I know when I do decide to come back to see her she and Christian will sit me down and talk about this. 

AVRIL'S POV

It has been a week and I haven't seen Sophie at all, I'm trying to find out how I can manage to contact her to make sure she is ok. I am really worried about her because there is no lead to where she is at all which makes me worry even more. I just need to see her again and make sure she is ok. 

LATE ON NIGHT...

I walk down the street in the middle of  the night dressed so no one can recognise me. I walk the streets of Sydney looking for a place to chill out at since I just can't stop thinking and I  need some space from my guards at the moment. I walk along one of the back alleys that Sophie showed me that day she saved me. 

I was walking down one of the main alley ways that Sophie had shown me with my coffee in hand. I make my way down it, but that is when I see her! I see Sophie, I look closely and I see she is cutting her own skin with the razor blade she holds in her hand. 

"Sophie, stop!" I yell at her as she moves the blade against her wrist and she looks straight up in my direction.

I look into her eyes as her face does pale, I look down to see the blood spraying out from her wrist. She instantly got to her feet and start to run away from her so I ran after her. She didn't far and then...she fell to the ground. 

I shake her hard trying to get her to open her eyes, she won't open her eyes I scream for help. I take out my phone instantly calling for an ambulance, I tell them exactly where we are and tell them what she did in my panic. I take my jacket off and hold it to her cuts but mainly the deep one on her wrist as tears stream down my face and every second feels like forever that I have been waiting for the ambulance.

The ambulance arrives and they instantly rush to where I hold my jacket to cut on her wrist. They shove me out the way and take my jacket off so they can do their best to help her. The woman who looked to be in her mid 20's with brown hair and brown eyes too comes over to me handing me a black hoody.

"Ms Lavigne, put that on. Would you like to come to the hospital with you friend?" she asks me with a serious tone, I instantly nodd my head agreeing wanting to go with to the hospital.

She quickly goes back to helping her partner...

PLEASE VOTE, PLEASE COMMENT, PLEASE FAN ME!!

IMAGE is of Avril Lavigne preforming.