Chapter 7

THIS CHAPTER IS A REALLY SHORT ONE. THIS IS BASED ONLY ON THIS EVENT THAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER :)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER OF DARLIN'

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT & FAN ME!!

IMAGE ON SIDE IS OF SOPHIE'S FRIEND LAINEY.

====================================================================================================

SOPHIE'S POV

I jump in the back seat behind Lainey who sits in the front passengers seat, Josh one of the guys I have become friends with over the last month is the driver. Josh's girl friend Jade jumps in the back seat behind him, she shuts her door not even bothering to do her seat belt up but I notice I'm the only one with one on. 

Josh backs the car out the drive way before speeding off up the street. Lainey turns the radio up so it made the car shake when it was still, the four of us sing a long to it out to tune as we pull up to pick up my good friend Blaze. I slide over to sit in the middle, I instantly do my seat belt up before Scar get in to take over the seat I had been sitting in. Blaze is a 17 year old girl who goes by the name of Blaze but her real name is Layla, she has bright blue scene hair which is basically the same colour as her eyes. She is wearing a black Jack Daniels tank top as well as a pair of black leather ripped leggings, she wears a pair of black ballet shoes. 

Josh speeds off down the road, the music is still blaring. I talk to Blaze about how things we going with her boyfriend Scott, they have been dating for about two years now. 'The Best Damn Thing' by Avril Lavigne rang from my iPhone letting me know that someone is calling me.

"Hello?" I ask cautiously, I hadn't even bothered to see who had been calling me.

"Hey Sophie, It's me Taya...," she says in a weak nervous voice.

I talked to Taya for awhile, we finally got back to being nice to each other. I shove my phone back in my pocket of my skinny jeans, 'James Dean & Audrey Hepburn' by Sleeping With Sirens blares loudly through the car causing us to sing along to it loudly as Josh speed of down the street.

We speed around the corner, then out of no where we felt this huge hit from the side. Josh lost control instantly, suddenly the car tips pulling it into a role, I hear screams from all the everyone as well as them coming from myself. I'm hit from both side as the car rolls, neither Blaze or Jade are strapped in. I get a hit to the head, my vision blurs then suddenly very thing is black...

AVRIL'S POV

My door bell rings through out the house, I get to my feet to rush to get the door. I open it without no hesitation at all, I open the door to see two police officers at my door step. I look at them caution, I step forward to look at the tall young police man as well as a police woman she is taller then myself just like Sophie is. 

"Ms Lavigne, I'm here because this was put down as where Miss Scott was living,'' the man young police man said to me giving me this feeling something must be wrong with Sophie.

"Yeah Sophie lives here, but I would like to know why you are asking?" I ask with concern coming out in my voice, I just feel like there is something that they aren't telling me about Sophie.

"You can just call me Jess. Ms Lavigne I am sorry to tell you this but Miss Sophie Scott has been in a car accident and she is currently in the hospital in a really bad condition," the poice woman say to me with sorrow clear in her eyes as I look into them, she takes a step towards me trying to make sure I was ok I'm guessing.

"I want to see her!" I exclaim as tears leak from my eyes before rolling down my cheeks.

"Ms lavigne we need to know how you know Miss Scott."

"Sophie moved in here with me because her father kicked her out when she was 14 years old and only after I met her and went through her journey after a suicide attempt, I asked her to move in with me so she was off the streets and could get food as well. She was looking to get emancipated sometime soon. Sophie Scott and I were and are friends," I say with tears streaming down my cheeks, the police woman pulls me into a hug letting me cry on her shoulder.

"We will take you to go see her now," the young police man say to me from where he stands behind his partner I'm guessing. 

I stand outside of Sophie's room, she is laying in the bed with bruising to her face. I'm guessing she has bruising all over her body as well as cuts, the doctor told me she has a broken arm, a couple broken ribs & interal bleeding. They won't let me within the room, they told me the only way I would be allow in the room is if when she wakes up she asks to see me. I had to ring Jordy to tell her, what had happened, she was going to fly back in about three days time. 

I was told by the police that Sophie was the only surviver from the car crash, she was the only one who had actually been wearing her seat belt. The driver had been thrown out the car in on of its rolls, whilst the back seat passenger had been killed on impact from the roll, the back seat passenger died when a car hit the back side of the car that had been on its roof, and the front seat passenger had died whilst being treated in hospital for his many injuries which might not have been so many if he had actually been wearing his seat belt. 

I talked to the police about Sophie, I told them all about how she no longer wanted to see her father at all. They still contacted him because he was basically her only family, he straight out told them that he didn't care and didn't want to be told of if she died or not. 

I spent  the night there waiting out in the hallway sitting against the wall with my knees to my chest. I just want her to wake up so I can see her gorgeous light green eyes once again, I just want to kiss those red lips of hers that look so kissable all the time. 

A nurse went in to her room followed by a doctor, the next thing I hear is someone yelling. I got to my feet to try to look through the window but the blinds were shut, the door open quickly as the doctor stepped out. He walks up to me, his eyes scan over me as he realises who I am.

"Miss Scott has been asking for you-," before the doctor could finish saying what he had been saying, I rush into her room.

I walk slowly up to her bedside, her hand reaches out for my own. I hold her hand with our fingers entwined, she looks at me with this look of pain as well as sorrow. This gave me time to see the plaster upon her left arm, a nurse came in to give Sophie some pain killers to help with all the pain she would be feeling.

"Av...," I hear Sophie's voice whisper to me.

"Yeah baby?" I ask her in just a bit louder then a whisper, she looks straight into my eyes giving me a little smile from her.

"Please don't leave me,'' she says with tears rolling down her cheeks as her looks into my eyes with this scared look in them.