"Maddox, grow up. I might not even do it for real." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She bit her lip.

"No, I'm not sure but after I come back from this baby shower. We can talk about it." She answered.

I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

"And just like that she tamed his ass," Brock said.

Rocco and Axel laughed. I stuck up a middle finger.

"Save that for Cardi," Brock said.

Cardi laughed.

"Yeah, save that for me." She said to me with a wink.

I smirked.

✨ ✨ ✨

"Cardi!" Brim squealed and waddled over to her. Cardi immediately pulled her glowing friend into a hug.

"Hey, Brim. How are you feeling?" Cardi affectionately rubbed Brim's belly. "How's the little football player doing?" She asked.

"The baby has been extremely active. I'm already over this day!" Brim chuckled.

"I can tell you worked hard and everything turned out amazing." She said.

"I've been working on this baby shower for like forever. You know I had to outdo my wedding." Brim said.

"It's like walking into a icy blue fairytale." She said.

Rocky walked into the room and pulled his wife into his chest.

"Awe, you two are so cute." She said.

"Listen, Brim and I wanted to talk to you before everyone else arrived," Rocky said as he looked at Cardi with a shy grin.

"What about?" Cardi asked.

"We wanted to know if you'd be the baby's godmother?" Brim asked as she smiled at her.

"Really? You think that's a good idea?" Cardi joked, but she couldn't hold back the huge smile that spread across her face. "I'd be honored!" She said.

She quickly pulled Brim into another hug, kissing her cheek.

She smiled brightly at Rocky, but she could already feel the tears gathering behind her eyelids.

"This makes me want to have a baby," Cardi said, blinking the tears away. "Thank you. Now, I really can't wait for this baby to come. I'm going to spoil him rotten!" She grinned.

"And you will have a baby, Cardi, soon. I feel it." Brim said.

✨ ✨ ✨

Liked by brimmabear, themaddoxmax, nettieafine, and 400,000 others cardiafine Congratulations to Mama and Papa Bear

cardiafine Congratulations to Mama and Papa Bear. Seems Baby Bear will be just right! @brimmabear
View all 630 comments
brimmabear 💙💙💙💙

✨ ✨ ✨

"I talked to your daughters today," Maxwell said.

"About what?" Fran asked.

"About our relationship," Maxwell answered.

"Oh so, that's why Nettie kept calling me, Maxwell's girlfriend," Fran said.

"I'd much rather call you my fiancee," Maxwell admitted. "Or my wife." He said.

"Do you mean that?" Fran asked.

"Of course I do," Max replied, getting down on one knee in front of her. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Marry me, Fran." He said.

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Without a ring?" She asked.

Maxwell shook his head, "I have a ring!" He answered.

"You do?" She asked.

"It's in my safe, go and open it. I have been waiting to give you that ring for years now. So, will you marry me?" He replied.

"Let me see the ring, first," Fran said.

Fran got up and made her way to the safe and over to the painting above Max's desk, taking it down off the wall to reveal the safe behind it.

She entered the combination.

Opening the safe, Fran gasped when she saw a red velvet box sitting on top of the assorted items inside.

She picked it up, opening it to reveal the beautiful diamond ring inside.

She smiled.

She turned and faced him.

"Yes, I'll marry you," Fran said, as she slipped the ring on her finger.

"Finally," Maxwell said.

[1] The Nanny; prequel to The WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara