"Girl," I said, rolling my eyes.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in with a nurse.

"Hello, Cardi. How are you?" Dr. Sierra asked as she shook my hand.

"Good, how are you? This is my sister, Nettie." I answered, introducing my OBGYN to Nettie.

"Oh hi, how are you?" Dr. Sierra asked, shocking Nettie's hand.

"Hi," Nettie replied.

"So what brings you here today, Cardi?" Dr. Sierra asked.

"Recently, I was in a car accident and I didn't know I guess it made me realize some things and I know I'm still young but I just want to know if I can carry a baby," I answered.

"So basically, we're born with maybe one to two million eggs by mid-30s that number is about a hundred thousand. The reason we freeze is because the quality goes down to okay at age 35. If you want to freeze your eggs or do Artificial insemination. It's your decision." Dr. Sierra said.

I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

"I just want you to know. As you get older, it gets harder and harder. You might have miscarriages. By age 45, the chance of you getting pregnant with your eggs is close to zero." Dr. Sierra said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you have a partner right now?" Dr. Sierra asked.

"I mean we're not official," I answered.

Nettie jumped into the conversation.

"Yes, she does and I'm sure he would be more than willing to get her pregnant," Nettie said.

Dr. Sierra smiled.

"She's just like a mom, huh?" Dr. Sierra asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah and now I regret bringing her here," I answered.

"Do you want to get pregnant?" Dr. Sierra asked.

"I want to but I don't want him to be a part of this process because I don't know what the future may hold for us. I'm not trying just to be someone's baby mama." I answered.

"Babies don't wait. If you want to have a family then I want you to be prepared." Dr. Sierra said.

"Okay. Thank you, I feel like all my questions are answered." I said.

✨    ✨   ✨

"Are you going to get a sperm donor?" Janay asked.

"Yeah.  I answered.

"Who are you going to ask?" Nettie asked.

"I have someone in mind," I replied.

"Who?" Princess asked.

"I was thinking Zhan," I said, watching their reactions.

Janay and Nettie were almost choked on their drinks.

Princess was not amused.

"Stop playing," Princess said.

I laughed.

"Okay, I was just playing. No, but I don't know. I just pick one from the sperm bank." I said.

"Why don't you ask Maddox?" Janay asked.

"I don't know 'cause we're not officially together and I can't be just a baby mama to him," I answered.

"Girl, I'm sure he would marry you," Nettie said.

"Cardi you ain't making sense. You don't want to be a baby momma, but you're willing to get a sperm donor to be a single mother. Get it together, girl." Princess said.

"Okay, I'm just throwing out my thoughts. I just wrapping my mind around things." I said.

"Okay, Girl, we'll make it easy for you. Ask Maddox for his sperm and make some pretty babies." Janay said.

What the girls and I didn't know was that Maddox, Rocco, and Axel had the intercom on, listening to our conversation and Axel was having a heart attack.

"What if we all got pregnant at the same time?" Janay asked.

"Janay, you trying to have a baby?" Princess asked.

"Hell yeah, I want like four kids," Janay answered.

"Does Axel know that?" I asked.

"No, but I'm sure he'll be down for it," Janay replied.

"Girl, four kids! That man might die." Nettie said.

"What about you, Nettie, how many kids do you want?" Princess asked.

"I don't know, maybe two," Nettie answered.

"She's lying! That bitch wanted ten kids." I said.

Rocco started choking.

"Ten kids! What the fuck!" Maddox said, trying to keep Rocco and Axel from going into the kitchen and making a scene.

"Oh yeah, I did say that," Nettie said, giggling.

"What about you, Princess?" I asked.

"Oh, I want four. Two boys and two girls." Princess answered.

"But what if you have four boys or four girls?" Janay asked.

"We'll keep trying," Princess said.

"What about you, Cardi?" Janay asked.

"I want to have a lot of kids. Whatever my body can take, and I feel like I can take it. It's so easy for people to be like, 'Oh, I want four or five kids.' But it's like, 'Can you take that?' So I don't have a set number." I answered.

Maddox started coughing. Axel patted his back.

"Damn, good luck," Rocco said.

"Do y'all hear that buzzing?" Princess asked.

Jean walked into the kitchen.

"The intercom is on," Jean said.