chapter seven

Oh Lord please save me.

  Although I know God existed, now I truly needed his help.

So many things ran through my mind, what will my family think? How will I face society? And what if David rejects ever having anything to do with me?.

Every night I prayed to God and hoped it wasn't what I was thinking, I also called David, however, he told me to calm down and that nothing of a sought will happen.

Deep down I hoped he was right, thus after a week, I was sitting in the living room, when I felt a drop.

I rushed to the bathroom and I saw  a bloodstain on my undies.

Pheww, thank you God.

I quickly let out a relieved breath.

It's indeed a miracle...

I pulled out my phone to inform   David about the newest development.

"Hello" I asserted through the phone waiting for his response.

"Yes, I can hear you" His loving voice toward me became cold and resentful.

"Guess what?" I asked, hoping for a cheerful response.

"What?" He said the same  cold tone.

I quickly checked my phone to see if he was the one I was talking with and he was.

"Are you okay?" I became worried, sensing his cold attitude towards me.

"I am fine,  just tell me what you want to say" he muttered back.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am not pregnant, it was only a false alarm"
I was informed.

"Oh, that's good," he says to me, still acting strange.

"Yes" I couldn't take it anymore, I switched off the call, casting off my phone on the bed.

What just happened?

David I knew who was loving and caring, wasn't the one I spoke with a few minutes ago.

Weeks passed and not a call nor a text from him,  I needed to know what was going on, so this time I chose to set the date for us to meet.

As usual, I found a way out to see him, and the same thing happened again.

We had sex.

It was like Deja Vu, I don't know what enters me the moment I  am with him.

I wanted to stop, but that was when he confessed to me..

"I love you, Karina, I love you, I know I have been distant, I was only afraid of falling for you, and I hope you'll give me a chance"
He says we laid naked on the bed.

Am I dreaming?.

I felt every word of David valid, and yet again I gave into my desires.

I  fell  in love with him.
And everything we became intimate, it was just sex to me, but us making love.

I made love to him, as  I  gave myself up over and over again..