~The other ones~

Edit: This chapter is filler and SO bad, this chapter isn't even cannon in the story anymore. I honestly hate it. But, i'll keep the chapter up for anyone who likes/wants it. Chapters with ~ around it are no longer cannon in the story. If I edit a chapter so much to where the plot isn't the same, i'll just copy it and put it into a different chapter. I won't be rewriting this chapter, other then some grammar edits. Sorry if you liked this, but at least i'm keeping it up?

??? pov

I did it. I broke into UA high, the top hero high school and turned the class 1A into kids. Next i'm doing the big three and their class, but only the hero course, to show, they can't defend themselves, so everyone is doomed . Once we turn the hero course, we attack and get the ones we need turned into kids with no trouble unless the adults happen, but we will have them preoccupied. The plan is today we attack at about noon when they have their guard down.

Time skip brought to you by foreshadowing

It is 10:30, no guards as expected I sneak into the shy kid of the big three's room and turned him lucky for me he is frozen in fear and won't blab yet. I find some of the other kids in their dorms and turn them. I honestly expected more from the third years. I turn all of them before they knew what was happening. I move to the next dorm and do the same. I retreat as the heroes find out about this.

Aizawa pov

I just got word that the third year hero course was turned, but not just one class. All of their hero course. It is safe to assume that this will not be a small attack. 

Hey fellow nerds, sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! Bye! Enjoy life!