Scream

Aizawa pov

I am woke up to the sound of screaming and I run to the living room at this secluded location. I see a young Midoriya screaming in his sleep- his mother warned me about his night terrors. I rush to wake him up and- crap. His quirk is back. I check on the other kids in their 'fort' that they killed, and Todoroki's right side is beginning to cover in ice, Bakugo is producing small explosions, Iida appears to have engines now, Ashido is melting her blanket, and Kirishima is activating and inactivating his quirk. I wake all the kids up and maybe they will stop using they're quirk? Then I look at my scarf and realize I can erase quirks. So I do that instead. I wake up Hazashi and tell him what happened. We have progress, they aren't stuck like this forever even if I have grown fond of their antics. 

Timeskip to the next morning brought to you by Dadzawa

The next morning we decide to tell the kids their quirks are back- including Midoriya. So maybe One For All was natural for him now? Good times, scolding All Might for giving some quirkless kid something he can't control. Maybe he can go to 100% now. I pull him aside to ask if he's noticed anything weird, he says he was covered in green lightning. His full cowling. I ask him to show me and overjoyed he sparks up and he can travel at a greater speed, jump much higher then any quirk i've ever seen, float, (yay! I get to make up quirks now) bend metal, heating up whatever he touches, something I decided to call blackwhip, and fan. This child is extremely op and can do things no other ofa holder could do, hold it at max potential and he is still so young and hasn't reached his full strength. All of the kids have the ability to control their quirks but pretty crudely.

That is the end, sorry about the short chapters. Enjoy Life!!!