-How to deal with it-

Deku pov

According to this guy named Shota Aizawa we are at UA?! Also I was 15 years old, which is weird! Then. Apparently some villains attacked us and now we are small again. I also had a cool quirk, but it broke my arms, which sounds like it really hurt. Mr. Zawa said it didn't hurt me because I had a adrenaline, but then he muttered that I was just overly self sacrificing? Aizawa the sleepy guy told us to watch the Sports Festival we did while we were big, i'm really cool! I won the first thing, but Kacchan was NOT HAPPY about it in the tv. Regular Kacchan high fives me and said I looked cool riding the explosion like that. And then I was fighting a purple hair dude and I won! Kacchan has a SUPER COOL quirk, it makes explosions come out of his hands! And then a red and white haired kid named Todoroki is also really cool, he has a ice quirk! And I fight Todoroki and I break my bones and it's super gross looking, but then Todoroki has fire in his quirk to! And then I lost but it was still super cool! 

Aizawa pov

It is extremely unsettling to see your high school students- the ones who fought villains and won- defenseless, like, as capable as a four year old, because they are four. They are all different for the most, but not Midoriya, he is the exact same, creepy analysis and all. The students with the biggest changes are Todoroki and Bakugo, Bakugo is friendly and talks to Midoriya much more kindly. Todoroki is much more talkative and doesn't have a scar, which I thought was a birthmark until Midoriya informed me otherwise. Fuck Endeavor.

Todoroki pov

This guy shows us the sports festival to show us who we where when we were big, I have red over my left side AND I have two quirks! I talk to this kid named Izuku and he is really fun and so is his friend Kacchan! During one of my fights at the end I was really mean looking, I don't wanna be mean so i'm not gonna be mean!  The weird guy tells us we are playing group hide and seek! So me and Izuku and Kacchan all pair up and we hide in a cabinet so he can't find us! We throw out the pots and pans then climb in, he'll never find us! We get bored so we start talking. Izuku is scared of the dark so I open the door a little bit. Izuku gave Kacchan the nickname Kacchan, and they both live near each other. I wonder why my dad won't let me have friends?

Aizawa pov

I tell the children we are playing group hide and seek so we can keep them safe, per say if the villains attack again, they are out of the cross fire. I know exactly where they all are due to stuff being scattered everywhere and pretending I don't see them, or accidentally suggesting a better hiding spot for kids who think just because they can't see me, I can't see them. The only ones who had a decent hiding spot were Yaoyorozu and Jiro, who hid in the pantry behind the bags of rice, and Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki who were hiding in the cabinet under the stove. Kaminari and Ashido were in the opposite direction, the worst hiding spot. They hid under a clear box. We had them all hide due to the fact there was a villain attack and if the kids are hiding it will be harder for villains to attack them. We also had to clean up the kids mess, as most of them threw stuff around to get into their spots. For their dinner I leave food at their hiding spots, it was some soba, I heard Todoroki complain about it, I forgot he likes cold soba and I almost laugh. 

Hi fellow living beings who dwell on earth that is the end of this bit sooooooooo Enjoy life! Also this one has a bit over 450 words, I will try to make chapters longer in the future! Again, Enjoy life.

Edited: What the heck, 'sooooooooo', WHY ME WHY. At least I was positive I guess? Now that the chapter is edited, we've got 734 words! Seeya next chapter!