Day by Day

Izu pov

I didn't think the number 2 hero but now number 1 hero was so mean. He makes us train until the world goes dark. We get sick a lot but we are ok, good thing school is easy right now or i'd be doomed. Mr. Endeavor barley lets us eat and it's relllllly mean. Me and Sho just go with it, we wanna be heroes right? I wanna save people and make sure nobody else has to be near Mr. Meanie also known as Endeavor. Me and Sho make sure not to lose motivation which is making sure nobody ever has to deal with meanies like Endeavor. Sho's siblings always try to help us after training, assuming the world is back before the next morning.

3rd pov

The kids go through Endeavor's torturous training and plot to run away like Touya. They will run in three days. They know where Kyko (Jiro) is at and it isn't far away so they plan to go their. After they wake up after training, they get their energy back, raid the kitchen, and run. Midoriya will use full cowling. Todoroki will use his ice to travel.

Day 1- The kids train until they pass out, as usual. They eventually wake up and it is Midoriya's turn to raid, he is nearly caught but uses float to float to the ceiling where Endeavor can't see him. He grabs bread, green beans, and cereal.

Day 2- Endeavor is tired and ends training early, it is Todoroki's turn. He isn't even close to caught and gets soba noodles, water bottles, and more cereal. 

Day 3- They run away. Midoriya runs with full cowling and Todoroki with his ice. They make it to Jiro without a problem. They run into Tokoyami who listens to their issues with interest and nearly loses control of dark shadow.

Their guardian, Present Mic, walks in confused as to why the two kids look so beat up. They explain what happens and he is in shock about the truth of the number one hero. He calls Aizawa and he volunteers to take care of them.

Aizawa pov (Missed this one huh)

My jaw dropped as I hear about what Endeavor did to them. It took them one month to realize this was not normal behavior. I come and see the skinny injured kids who seemed to barley be able to spend a second apart. Great, Endeavor screwed up these kids. Now to name what happened to them and how it affected them

-They were extremely malnourished due to him barley feeding them enough

- They were littered with scrapes, bruises, and Midoriya had a sprain ankle due to training

- The two are scared of being apart, due their forced bonding they get nervous when they are apart due to Endeavor making them fight him 1 v 1

- Midoriya had a fear of fire due to Endeavors quirk

-Todoroki won't even talk about his left side or acknowledge it's there due to Midoriya's fear

- Both of them were terrified at the mention of Endeavor due to his terrible training and treatment of the two

That is only the major things, he will be getting arrested and his children will be taken out of his custody. Hurting my kids was the last straw for Endeavor. I will do everything in my power to get him arrested. 

DADZAWA YAAAAAY!!! Well enjoy life. Sorry for not posting much, i'm focusing more on another story right now.