And I feel the butterflies flying wild in my stomach, as I look at the finished table.

A bouquet of daisies adorned the center of the table, my favorite ones, and right next to it fresh and still warm pancakes with butter, plates and cutlery are neatly set up. And he did it all just for me. For my smile.

My cheeks get warmer as my heart starts beating faster, my eyes fixed on him. He is such an angel and I don't know what I did to deserve him.

Ma-ma, " her high, sweet baby voice can be heard in the kitchen and everything else goes silent and I am not believing my own ears if I really heard right.

She really  said mama, for the first time. Tears are forming in my eyes and I am still standing at the kitchen door, totally shocked. But Kookie's voice brings me out of my freeze.

„ OMG , Princess, say it again , say it again , Ma-ma... " excitedly, he jumps from one leg to the other. „ Wait, wait, I need to save it for Y/N, " he says and takes out his phone immediately afterwards.

After he has finished setting up his phone and pressed record, he waits attentively for Sarang to repeat her words, but Sarang was of a different opinion.

She looks in the camera, ignorant, her big brown doe like eyes blink a few times before she gives a weird but also sweet smile. And I'm sure I've seen this smile before.

No longer being able to stay calm in my hiding place, I laugh at the look on her face and bend down to kiss her on the cheek

No longer being able to stay calm in my hiding place, I laugh at the look on her face and bend down to kiss her on the cheek. „ Damn, you're so cute," I say, still struggling not to laugh.

Jungkook's deep laughter can be heard right behind me and I can feel something blooming in me, I love to hear him laugh. When I turn to him I see how he is already looking at me, with his doe like eyes that are so similar to Sarang's.

I overcome the distance between us to hug him tightly, when I lift my head up to look at him again I see him pouting at me.

„ You just kissed Sarang and where is my kiss ? ," he says with his sexy voice what immediately gave me soft knees.

„ I thought you're mad, " I let go of my thoughts that have bothered me since this morning.

„ I was, but not anymore, " he whispers while I lose myself in his deep brown eyes.

„ But I disappointed you. "

„ You did, but I'm sure you had a good reason for it, " he says and the pain in his voice, which I can still hear out, makes me hate myself more and more.

„ Kookie, I have to tell you some— , " he interrupts me as he puts his index finger on my mouth.

„ We will talk later, first we will eat our pancakes before they get cold and .... " he stops in the middle of the sentence and comes closer with his face.