You nod slowly, gazing at his oddly relaxed face. "I see..." you mumble, before examining your ChocoRobo box once more. 

'Just minutes ago he was all annoyed, but now he looks really happy. ChocoRobos really must be something.' You smile to yourself, opening the colorful box. 

"Ah!" You widen your eyes, picking up the robot that came with the chocolates. "It's... It's a gold one, Killua!" You grinned, eagerly showing it to him.

His eyes widened as well, a childish smile tugging at his lips. "It's the rare one!" he exclaimed, leaning ever so closer to you. 

Feeling his warmth, you smiled softly at him. "You want it?" 

He gazed at you for a moment, before smiling and leaning back. "Nah, you can have it. It's from your box after all," he says.

"Really?" You blinked in surprise. "You'd let me keep the rare one?" you found yourself smiling. 

He tensed up after seeing your soft smile. "Y-Yeah," he said, averting his gaze from you as his cheeks took on a light pink color. 

You chuckled. "Okay, thanks Killua!" you said, putting the golden robot away and trying some of the chocolate balls. "I don't know if I've already said this, but these taste seriously good! I kind of understand why you like them so much," you say. 

He smirked. "Of course they taste good. They're ChocoRobos after all," he said with pride.

After laughing heartily at his actions, you found yourself putting away your chocolates and standing up. "Hey Killua, let's go to that store over there next!" you pointed to a nearby store, before grabbing his hands and pulling him up.

"Ice cream? Sure we could, but how about Allu–"

"I've seen a whole bunch of stores like that back in Heavens Arena, but I've never really tried one. Is it good?" you ask, looking directly into his eyes.

He whipped his head to face you as well, as is eyes widened considerably. "Seriously, you've never tried ice cream?" 

You smile. "Well... I've never really tried it back in the Arena, and there was none back in the forest I was living in, so..."

He takes your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. 

"K-Killua?" you look up at him as you felt heat rise to your cheeks. 'He's never held my hand like this before...'

"We're going there, then. Geez, you're seriously missing out." He sighs, before leading you to the ice cream store with your interlaced hands. 

_ _ _

"Ohh, so this is what it tastes like, it's pretty good!" you smile, licking a bit of your ice cream as you walked around the district with Killua.

He smiled back, watching you enjoy your ice cream from the corner of his eye. "Right? I can't believe you waited this long to try it," he says.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I guess," you chuckled, before facing in front once more and looking around at the various shops and crowds. 

In the corner of your eye, you spotted a familiar pink and green kimono across the crowd. You widened your eyes. 'Hey... is that–'

"Oi, (Y/N)! That was Alluka just now!" Killua exclaimed, about to run ahead when you stopped him.

"Killua," you looked at him directly in the eye with a knowing look.

He sighed deeply, a small sweatdrop forming on his head. "Yeah, yeah. I get it already."

You smiled to yourself, finding it cute how worried Killua could be. "If it makes you feel better, I could go ahead and say hi? It'll be really fast!" you suggested, flashing him another bright smile.

He stares at you for a bit. "Sure, go ahead."

"Great! Oh, could you hold my ice cream for me?" you asked, handing him your ice cream.

"Hm? Sure."

"Thanks! I'll be right back!" You gave him a short wave, before running off to find Alluka. 

Killua sighed once more, before spotting that same pink and green kimono from the opposite direction you were in.'Huh? Alluka's right there...' 

_ _ _

Turning around the next corner, you expected to find Alluka nearby, but she was nowhere to be found. 'Huh, that's odd...' you thought to yourself with a frown. 'Alluka must have gotten so much quicker. She's not around here anymore, it seems,' you shrugged to yourself, before moving on.

the crowd seemed to have thinned out a little as you went on, with a slight frown, you turned the next corner, hoping to see her this time.

Instead, you saw someone you never thought you'd meet. 

His hair had that same shade of bright fuschia. His shirt was still adorned with those very same suite symbols. His skin was still sickly pale, just the way you remembered from that one instance you saw him at the Arena.

It seems Alluka was never here, after all.

Noticing your presence, the Jester turned his gaze towards you, as a honeyed smile played at his lips. "Oho~ look who we have here ♡" he mused, hiding the fact that he didn't expect to see you. 

You gulped, immediately sensing the danger radiate from him as you backed away a little.

However, he walked closer still, his eyes narrowing into slits as he attempted a close-eyed smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, my unripe fruit~ ♢"