[16] Answers

It was the next day. You, Killua, Alluka, and Wing have gathered in Zushi's room as soon as he regained consciousness. 

Despite Wing's nagging to rest, Zushi sat up anyway, ignoring the searing pain from his chest.

"Master... do you have the DVD of yesterday's fight?" He asked weakly, yet there was no mistaking the pure resolve illuminating his hazel eyes.   

Wing paused, hesitating for a moment, before sighing in resignation. "Yes... I was planning to take (Y/N) and Alluka through it after checking on you," he admits, slight concern showing in his face. 

Zushi inhales sharply at this. "Please let me watch it with you... There's something I need to check!" he pleads, immediately bowing his head as he did so.

A thick silence consumes the room as you, Killua, and Alluka discreetly exchanged worried glances.

After what seemed like forever, Wing's reply seemed to cut through the air. "Very well... However, I forbid you from using Nen until you are fully healed." He paused, pushing his glasses upward. "Starting today, you will be practicing 'Ten' every day. Understood?"

Zushi raised his head, smiling gratefully at Wing. "Osu!"

_ _ _

In no time, you all started watching Zushi's match with Sanguis on TV. Despite the loud, almost deafening cheers heard from the screen, the atmosphere around the room remained solemn. After all, it sure was a real struggle rewatching this disaster of a match. 

Eventually, you reached the part where Sanguis withstood Zushi's Nen punch unprotected.

You managed to break the tense silence with your bright, curious voice. "How was he able to survive Zushi's Nen attacks without using Nen himself? Isn't that impossible?" You asked Wing, a genuinely puzzled look on your face.

Beside you, Zushi tenses up at your question, before giving Wing a knowing look. He nods back. "I think Zushi will be able to explain this." 

You turn to Zushi, looking slightly worried at his injured form. He notices this, as he gives you a reassuring smile as if saying 'don't worry about me.'

"I only thought of this after the match already ended but, I think he might have been using In," he starts, a slight crease forming between his brows.

You and Alluka tilt heads in confusion. "In?" Alluka repeats the term curiously.

"That's correct, Zushi. In is a high-level application of Zetsu that essentially conceals your aura. Even the strongest of opponents will have difficulty seeing it." Wing explains, smiling kindly at each of you.

"So... you're saying that Sanguis actually protected himself with Nen but hid the fact that he did?!" Your eyes widened at your realization. Wing nodded.

'Interesting... But why would he do that?' You wondered, frowning slightly.

"There is a technique that can counter it, though. You must focus your aura created by Ren into your eyes. It is called Gyo," Wing continues. 

"Normally, I would let Zushi demonstrate, but he's injured right now," he says, as Zushi sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "So, Killua-kun, would you show us how it's done?" He asks, turning his head to him.

"Hm? Sure," was Killua's simple reply. Getting up casually, he strode to the front, stopping a few paces away from the TV.

Facing all of you in a relaxed stance, his eyes remained calm and confident. Suddenly, he released an explosive burst of aura. The force of it was enough to generate a small breeze, as it mildly tousled your hair.