❤️ Chapter fifteen

Simisola_

Parte after Parte by fireboy boomed from the speakers. Drunk Teenagers were seen around, some where making out while some girls were twerking to the song. Derin, the host of the party walked up to the DJ and whispered something in his ear. The DJ nodded and paused the music immediately.

  "Ladies shout Gbas." Derin said.

A thunderous 'Gbas', shrill and screams could be heard. For a minute, I thought something had happened before I realized it was just over excited teens that decided to add a scream to it.

   "My Nigga's shout Gbos."

"Gbos!" A more thunderous reply followed.

  "Are we all ready for the strippers club?" He asked.

   I felt irritated. Strippers? But Wendy didn't tell us it's a stripping party. I'm not ready to see a fellow girl strip totally much to the excitement of these perverted teenage asses.

  "Yayy!"

I looked around for Mide. I'm here because of him. Wendy is Derin's Sister. She invited him for this party and because he was scared to go alone, he said I should come along. Since Mide was out of sight, I assumed he was with Wendy.

  I put on my denim jacket that I previously tied on my waist. It was pretty cold, I couldn't help but wonder how these girls in spaghetti singlets are feeling now.

   "All the ladies, are you ready to strip?" Derin asked.

    Did he just say that?

  Loud cheers from the crowd as the drunk ladies stumbled to the middle while other girls strolled to the same direction.

   Someone touched me and I looked up to see a perfectly made hot nigga.

   "Aren't you stripping tonight? I really want to see that perfect body that you hide behind these clothes."

  "Yuck!!" I frowned in disgust. This boy is completely unattractive and nothing near hot. Yes, I just changed my mind.

    "Don't you know it's a strippers club? Every lady present is a stripper in Derin's party. It's bodly written on the invitation card."

  "Huh?"

"Very soon, you will be thrown out into the cold night. You'd tell me if you'd rather let us see it or let some strange man out there have it." He said and he left.

   I grabbed my phone and began to call Mide's line. His phone rang in my bag. What!! What do I do now?

   I've always wanted to go to a party. Dad would never let me go to a night party. This was supposed to be a dream come true.

  Megatron was playing now. Girls already started stripping. I stood up and covered my face in disgust. Just like the boy said, some security men walked up to me and asked me if I knew why I was here.

  "Did you even get an invitation card?" One asked.

No, I didn't because I only escorted Mide. He was the one who got an invitation card and I'm so killing him if I survive...

  They dragged me out. No one even noticed what was happening because all eyes were on the strippers.

   I screamed but nothing happened. I found my self in a dark lonely street of Lagos.