Hot Professor (g!p)

Start from the beginning

Then she gently guided Jennie to lie down on the table. Her lick went down to Jennie's sexy flat stomach on the way to her mini-skirt. The skirt that Lisa has always been dreaming to tear.

"You ready, Miss?" She winked at her professor. The half-naked Jennie nodded her eyes filled with lust leveling Lisa's.

Jennie took off her skirt while biting her lower lip, making Lisa's jaw, dropped. She already can see wetness in Jennie's black-laced underwear.

Too hot.

"Lisa, stop staring, just eat my pussy."

Lisa removed Jennie's panties using her mouth. Jennie groaned at the contact. Lisa's lips and hot breath touched her pussy. She's already aroused. She's feeling high.

Lisa's bulge grew much bigger. She licked Jennie's thigh first. She wants to savor every part of Jennie. She took it slowly causing Jennie to whimper. But Jennie is not happy about it. She wants Lisa to eat her pussy.

"Shit Lisa, no te--. Ahh, y-yes! Ahhhhh! T-thaaats, it. Baby, yes! Ahhh! Aaahhhh...uhmmm"

Lisa sucked her pussy like it was Jennie's lips. She licked, sipped, and sucked it. And entered two fingers. She played with Jennie's pussy making it spill more juices. Tasty Lisa thought and smirked while still finger-tongue fucking her. Her clean perfect pinkish pussy, overpowered Lisa's expectations. She removed her fingers and slid her tongue into her entrance, instead. Making Jennie moan and arch her back.

"Ri-riight there, baby. Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Lisa was delighted. Jennie's moan is driving her crazy. "I'm ahhh--shit, Lisa baby, fuck, I'm neeaaar. Ahhh..ahhmmm" Jennie is a moaning mess right now.

Lisa stopped tongue-fucking her to remove her fighting cock resting on her boxers, Jennie almost spat at Lisa. She opened her eyes and looked at Lisa only to find her pumping her already erect 9-inch cock standing tall, pre-cum on its red tip making her mouth water at the sight.

"C-can I will be uhm i-inside you, Miss Kim? I really uhh need to." Lisa stuttered. Jennie nodded frantically and spread her legs wide. Welcoming Lisa's cock.

"Make my pussy swallow your cock, Daddy."

Lisa rubbed her cock on her wet pussy first, and Jennie moaned loudly. Lisa positioned her dick to the hot and dripping entrance of Jennie's perfect pussy.

"Ahhh Baby y-you're so f-fucckking t-tight." As Lisa entered her. Jennie screamed in pain. She let Jennie adjust first to her size. "Ugh, Jennie. Please adjust to my size quickly, I can't take it anymore." Lisa begged, gritting her teeth in pleasure.

When Jennie felt her pussy slightly okay. She kissed Lisa's lips and smiled giving her the go signal, "fuck me--ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Y-your co-cock, is so f-fucking big, daddy." Jennie gasped, Lisa's cock really filled her tight little pussy. Lisa fucked her slowly at first.

"H-harder L-Lisa-pleaaaseee. Ahhhh!" harder and faster she moved. Jennie dug her nails into Lisa's back. Lisa claimed her lips and kissed her sloppily, more like swallowing Jennie's lips.

"Ahhh so-so f-fucking t-tight, Jen."

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ri-right th-there ahh! Yes! Yes."

"You're p-pussssy is f-fucking deliciouuus, Jennie. Ohhh"

Their moans enveloped the room. They knew no one was going here at this very hour.

Lisa's moving perfectly. Her cock was in and out of Jennie. Slamming her shaft, satisfying the latter.

"Baby, I'm cu-cumming." Jennie said, her eyes, closed. Biting Lisa's shoulders. Lisa quickened her pace making Jennie moan loudly.

"Lisaaaahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

"Me too, Jen. Cum to my cock. I want to feel you before I withdraw. Ahhh"

She felt Jennie's hot orgasm on her dick. And she was about to pull out when Jennie stopped her, tightening her pussy wall.

"I'm on a pill, baby. Fill me with your cum, babe. I-I want to feel your cum inside me. Fu-fucking c-cum now, Lisa!" Jennie is still high from her orgasm.

And then Lisa came, moaning Jennie's name. A huge load came out of her cock. Spurting all over inside Jennie's swollen pussy. She rested her head on Jennie's shoulder smelling her neck, without pulling out her now half-hardened dick.

"That's fucking amazing, Manoban." Jennie's hugging her and soothing her sweaty back.

Sighing heavily, she gently pulled away and looked at her professor and thought to push her luck.

"I'm graduating, you know. I like you, Miss Kim. And uhm can I possibly uhm"

She already fucked me, her huge fucking dick is still inside my pussy and now she's stuttering? What is with this cutie?

Jennie really has a huge crush on her student. She knew that Lisa liked her. The students already told her, but she just found out it's true when Lisa changed her regular time for the subject to the night shift, and purposely took her time instead.

Jennie hugged Lisa's nape. She pecked her nose and smiled. This is the reason why she told her class that she'll not be attending them except for Lisa of course. She wanted quality time and to talk to Lisa. Jennie already gave up her teaching and was already hired by a bank company.

"Date me?" Lisa nodded shyly. "Of course. I'm just rendering here. I already resigned a month ago. I'm gonna start to work in a bank company next week. So don't worry anymore, okay? Focus on your acads. I'll help you."

"Yes, wife." Jennie chuckled with the endearment as Lisa hugged her, skin to skin.

Jennie kissed Lisa passionately and she felt the cock inside her pussy twitch. She smiled naughtily "I'm guessing your cock wants a round two."

Lisa chuckled before nodding and kissed her Jennie lovingly and spoke "Let's go to my place, and continue this."

-------
I TRIED! OKAY? HAHAHA! I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

I'll just bring this back because I'm lazy to put it on gdrive, hehe still no edit. I'm so busy working.

To those who requested to bring this book back, here it is! Enjoy.

#StopFilipinoToxicity