"Is that it?" I taunt as Ravel lays on the ground. I see Asia running over to us but I tell her to stop. "The immortal Phenex clan, what a load of shit. Where was all that braggadocio you had during the game?" Ravel tries to stand weakly, and I turn away from her. "If you want to be a real warrior don't give up. I don't care how much it hurts, you fight until the end. How do you think I beat your brother?" I start walking away but as I do I feel a fist swing past my head.

"I'm not giving up master." I turn around and grab the second punch, and see Ravel standing tall smiling at me.

"Good, now remember how that felt. When you're backed against the wall and feel like there is no hope, make the hope yourself." I swing my fist at her and she blocks. "You're only as capable as you choose to be. This road won't be easy, but anything worth it isn't."

Flashback over

"Alright you two," Rias calls. "You two get showered and ready for school, Asia, Akeno, and I will get some breakfast ready." Ravel and I do as she asks and once done we head downstairs to see food for everyone, though Koneko's plate is almost empty.

"Y/N," I hear Ravel whisper. "I just want to say thank you, for everything. I'm really happy to be here with you." I smile and pull her in close.

"Well, I'm happy you are here." I run my hand through her hair and sit down at the table. "I gotta say the best part of everyone living here is having all of these capable people making food for us." The three who prepared it giggle. After breakfast, we gather our things and head towards the school. Since there are seven of us there isn't much point in me using the bike, so now it's only for if I'm with one other person or myself. We all walk to the school together and everyone stops to look at us.

"It's the Occult Research Club!"

"Y/N and Kiba are so dreamy."

"Rias! Akeno! Marry me!" I find myself laughing at all of this and once inside Asia and I split from the others and head to class.

"Y/N," Rias says before we go. "Just so you know the old school building will be having its annual cleaning after school so we will be having the club meeting at home today."

"Sounds great," I reply happily. "I'm looking forward to it." I give her and Akeno a quick kiss and Asia and I head off.

"Having the club at home sounds fun," Asia chirps. "It would be nice."

"Yeah," I say. "It still makes sense that we have the club here though since it's technically a school thing, but it would be nice to be home." We walk into class and I go to take my seat as she talks to the girls she sits next to. They all start complimenting Asia's hair, and it makes me smile seeing how well she's settled in since she started school.

"Hey what's got you smiling so much huh?" I look in front of me and see Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama all in my space.

"Am I not allowed to smile?" I look at them confused. These three seem to have been the most upset about me being with Rias and Akeno, but now that everyone knows the entire ORC is living together, they're always on my case. Motohama gets in my face.

"We just figured we would let you know that some pretty crazy rumors are going around about you Y/N."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" This is nothing new to me so I can only imagine what they've come up with this time.