The Big Night Part 2: Chapter 4

Fabian's POV
The entire time we were eating we just talked about everything and I mean EVERYTHING! She told me her gran died and then she cried a little bit so I comforted her. I had Trudy cook the meal for us because I can't cook to save my life! I'm glad she liked it."Let's go in the hot tub!" Nina said with a smile. "Okay okay! There's a little change room on the other side," I said. "Okay, be right back," Nina said.
When Nina got back we went into the hot tub for 15 minutes and then decided it was already midnight, so we should go back. "Tonight was amazing Fabes, I love you," Nina said. "I love you too," I said. "Good night Fabian," Nina said. "Good night Nina," I said. Then I walked back to my room. "There's our boy!" Everyone said when I walked in. "So how was the date?" Eddy said. "Amazing!" I said and then I blushed. "Awwwwww," they all said. "Oh shut up," I said. Then I went to my room.
Nina's POV
As I was walking to my room I realized that I was still wearing Fabian's jacket. So I turned around and walked to Fabian's room. I knocked on the door and Eddy answered. "Eddy! Oh my gosh I I can't be here! I have to leave," I said as I started crying. Then I started running away. "Nina wait!" Eddy said, so I stopped but I knew nothing Fabian could say would change my mind. "Look hear me out! Last year near graduation I lost my osirian powers," Eddy said. "Really? So I can stay here? With everyone?" I said hopefully. "Yes,yes Nina," Eddy said. Then I hugged him. "Thank you Eddy, thank you," I said. "Hey have you seen Patrcia yet?" I said. "Patrcia's here? No way! Can you take me to see her? I really miss her," he said as he blushed. "Yeah sure. Come on!" I said then I started pulling him.