The wolf's then come out and Paul comes and stand next to me.
I smile at him and then look back to the front.

"Go now dad or you won't have a chance to talk" I say and he nods.

"Aro let's discuss things as we used to" my dad said walking to the front.

I'm so nervous.
What if we all die.
Maybe I should have had left like Alice and jasper,then I would know Paul was safe.

"I would like to hear from someone more closer to the story,...Edward as the child clings to your newborn mate" aro said and holds his hand out.

Edward as the child clings to your newborn mate" aro said and holds his hand out

Edward makes it over to them and aro grabs his hand.
After a minute he let's go.
"I would like to meet her" he said and Edward looks back at Bella.
Bella and renesmee along with Jacob starts walking but then they stop and turn to me and Emmett.

I move away from my mom and walk over to them.
Aro laughs "I hear her strange heartbeat" he said and renesmee walks up and put her hand on aro face.

I swear I would smack him and lie and say it was an accident.

She moves back and aro looks surprised.
"Half mortal half immortal conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human" aro said.

Bella pulls renesmee back and we walk back to our side as they argue.
My dad grab me and puts me behind him.
"As you can see there is no laws broken aro" my dad said

And then aro starts making some shit ass speech about the known or whatever.
I sigh.
He's blowing me.

Aro then gasped "Alice" me and Edward said "Alice" aro said happy.

"I have proof that the child won't be a risk to us" Alice said and aro nods and Alice push a guard

I watch as Dimitri slaps jasper.
Now he's just doing to much.

Aro grabs Alice hand.

Third POV for vision