[25]

Sarah Cullen POV

Today was graduation.
About time damn.
I was getting tired of going.
But then again how many times we have moved and start over it's no wonder I don't like school but this school year has been the funniest and fun yet.

I wonder what's it gonna be like when we leave and go to another school.

I was sitting listening to Jessica speech bored.
But then maya went up and said her speech and me and my friends jump up and cheer for her the loudest.
She blushes as people look at us but we don't care.

We sit down and the principal gets up and start calling names

I don't really pay attention and only clap for my friends and family.

"Sarah Cullen" I hear and I get up with a big smile as my friends yell my name and I see my dad standing up smiling.
"Congratulations Sarah and I saw what college you chose and it's a good one" he says to me and I nod and shake his hand and walk back down to my seat.

We then throw our caps in the air and I'm so happy school is over but then again I'm not.
I look over at my friends and know that one day they will die and I will still be here.
I walk over to them and we all hug each other "I'm gonna miss you guys" I cry and they cry with me "I'm gonna call you everyday" maya tell me and I laugh.
"Me to babe" drake said and I push him and laugh.
"Good now lets take a picture" I say and we crowd together laughing as we take a bunch of different pictures.
I see my family with Bella and my smile go away for a second but it Comes back.

I play around with my friends.
This is gonna be a good day for me.
"I will see you at the party later" Maria tells me and I nod.
I then walk off to my family and my dad hugs me.
I then hug mom and Emmett picks me up and spin me around.

I laugh and I smile at everyone.
I then look over and see Jayden "JAYDEN!" I yell and run away from my family and over to Jayden.
I jump into his arms and we laugh

He put me down and I look at him and noticed his hair his longer "I can't believe you came" I said and he smiles at me"Of course I did and I know how much you been going threw so I thought seeing my beautiful face would brighten your day" he said ...

"Of course I did and I know how much you been going threw so I thought seeing my beautiful face would brighten your day" he said "beautiful?, Yea right" I laugh and he fakes like he's hurt "wow I'm so hurt" he said and looks away from me.