[53]

Sarah Cullen POV

I sigh as I sit in mike's carbon the way to Daniel school

He has got in trouble once again.
"Hey it's ok he's a teen boy they act out at this age" mike tells me
"Not Daniel he wouldn't do this normally,he's a calm and good kid I would know trust me" I say and mike nods and look back at the road.

He was dressed in his work clothes because he has work today but I was at his house so he said he will take me up to the school.
I don't know why he wants to work over time.

"I'm sorry" I say and he looks confused "you were just trying to talk to me and have me understand and like usual I was a bitch" I say.

"It's fine" he tell me and kiss my hand.
We arrived at the school and I get out and we grab hands and walk into the school.

"Miss Cullen I'm sorry to have you and your husband come up here" the principal said and I smile a little at him calling mike my husband.
Mike don't say anything to fix it so I guess he's fine with it.

"We don't know what's going on with Daniel I mean he do all his work and is top of his classes but all the fights and disrespecting teachers is messing everything up for him" I nod to what he's saying.

"Come I will show you his class" he said and we walk to the class and I look in and see Daniel sitting between renesmee and another girl.

I open the door still holding mike hand.
The teacher stops teaching and everyone looks at us.
Daniel eyes widened.
"Hello I'm Sarah Cullen Daniel mom" I say to the teacher and she nods and shake my hand.
"Mike mason" and she shake his hand to.
"Do you want to talk to him" she ask me and I look at Daniel and give him a look to let him know I got him when he gets home.
"No but I would like to talk to you please" I say and she nods and I turn to Daniel "I will deal with you at home" I say and some of the students laugh and oh but I could care less I'm in mom mode.

I walk out with the teacher "so I was wondering what you think is causing this?" I ask
"Well the girl he sits next to is miracle and she gets bullied a lot and Daniel sticks up for her so maybe that's why but he's going about it wrong" the teacher tells me "Yea I agree and don't worry I will talk to him and just call me and I will be up here" I tell her and she nods and walk back in the class
I turn to the principal "if he keeps getting in trouble no matter what the reason we will have to suspend him" he said and I nod

"I understand" I say and shake his hand and walk out with mike
"Maybe he likes her" mike told me
"I don't know it's just a little much but then again I'm his mother and Paul is his father so he was gonna end up like that I mean I was terrible in school"
Mike laughs "I can believe it" he said and I hit him.

Time skip

I was sitting at home waiting for everyone to get back
"Hey" Esme said to me and I hug her and then watch as she water the flowers

"So what's going on with mike?" She ask "what you mean?" I ask
"Your shining and you only do that when your in love" she told me and I laugh and shake my head "I wouldn't say in love" I tell her and she give me a look and I sigh "when I figure it out I will tell you" I say and she nods and walk off.
I hear the door open and I see everyone walk in.
"Daniel Emmett Cullen" I say and he sighs and make his way to me.
"Yes?"

"What is wrong with you?" I ask
"Nothing just don't worry about it" he told me
"Of course I'm gonna worry,I'm your mother and I'm trying to figure out if it's something I did that your acting out,is it because I spend to much time with mike because I can stop" I say

"NO,mom it's me and I think you don't spend enough time with mike as your always worried about me" he said

"That's my job as a parent"
"It's because I want to stand up for her since no one else will and you taught me that it's good to help others and the weak" he told me and I sigh

"Well your not doing it the right way Danny" I say
"Well that's to bad I'm gonna do it how I need to and don't act like your perfect when we know all the things you did in school and out" he said and I'm shocked.

He did not just talk to me like that.

I lean over and smack him upside the head and he looks surprised as I don't hit him.
"Don't you dare talk to me like that do we understand each other because at the end of the day I'm your mother and you listen to me don't ever in your life disrespect me like that again because I promise it will be the last time" he glares at me and I glare right back.

"I wish it was you that died and not my dad" he said and I sit back down shocked and hurt.
I watch as he walks off and I hear his room door slam shut.

I look over and see everyone looking at me.
I sigh and put my hands on my forehead.

I'm stressed already.