[09]

Sarah Cullen POV

Sarah Cullen POV

I walk into the house and see the devil himself.
I look at Jayden and he shrug.
"Why is she here?" I ask and the girl jumps turning to me.
"Hi Sarah,Umm Jayden" she said to us "yes now why are you here?" I ask
"I know about you guys being vampires" she said and I glare at Edward "you told her" I ask

"She found out honey it's ok" my dad said
"Whatever dad but don't say anything when she's dead or oh I don't know dead" I say and grab Jayden hand and lead him to my room.

Third POV

Bella looks over at the rest of the Cullen.
"Why do she hate me so much?" She asked
"She has a right to because of you we all have our heads on a chopping block" rose said and bumps into Bella Bella walking off.
"Nice to see you Bella" Emmett said and follow rose.

Sarah Cullen POV

"Maybe you should try and be nice" jay said to me slowly "do you want to die?,no wait do you want me to die?" I asked and he shakes his head.
"Sorry for asking" he said and I nod.

"Hey we gonna play baseball you down?" Emmett asked me.
"Yea we on the same team?" I asked and he smirks "you know it sis" he said and leave out my room.
"Want to come?" I ask jay
"No I can't wolf thing" Jayden said

"Ok" I say and he kiss me and we walk downstairs and he leaves.
I sigh watching after him.
Sam never really lets him get a break.

"Let's go party people!,nice to spend time with family" I say with a big smile on my face.

Time skip

We was on the field and I noticed Edward not here.
I grab the bat and swing it around.
This is what I'm about.

I love this we get so competitive it's funny though
Emmett Jeep pull up and Edward and Bella gets out.
And just like that I'm upset
"Uhh why is she here?" I asked

"She's family now Sarah" dad said "Yea she's family" I say with a fake smile and I see Bella get happy

"Yea she's family" I say with a fake smile and I see Bella get happy.
"She's family in another lifetime or better yet she's dead I mean that would be great" I say and rose laughs and me and her hiss at Bella and walk off.
"Ignore them" Edward said and I stick my middle finger at him.
He sighs.
"Funny S" he said And I spin around to him
"You don't call me that no more we're not close we haven't been since 80 years ago" I say and drop the baseball bat.
"I don't want to play anymore" I say and Emmett grabs me.
"Come on Sarah we're on the same team I need you don't leave me with Edward" he said hugging me.
I pull away
"I'm not in a playing mood not with her here" I say and glare at Bella and rose does to.
"I'm sorry" Bella said getting closer to me and I push her and she falls.
Edward speeds to her side "Sarah what the hell is wrong with you?!" Edward yell at me.
"Want me to kick your ass to?" I asked getting closer but my dad grabs me
"Sarah stop" he said
I look at him and see he's disappointed but I could give a rats ass about how he feels right now.

"Whatever she can have this stupid ass family" I say and run off back to the house.

I go in my room and start packing up all my clothes and put them in my car.
I then pack up some of my stuff to leave in boxes here.
I won't need them.

I then speed to Jayden apartment and wait.

An hour later he comes in.
He jumps when he sees me.
"Let run away together" I say and he looks confused "why would we do that?" He asked "I can't stay here and watch my family get killed because of that human and I need some time to myself" I say and he nods
"I guess we can go I'm tired of Sam anyway" he said and I laugh and kiss him "good because I already packed your stuff and put it in my car" I say and he smiles and grab my hand and we run out to the car and get in
"Next stop....wherever we want" he said and I laugh and speed away from forks.