[19]

Sarah Cullen POV

I left the house and went to go visit Edward.
He didn't come with us to Alaska.
I let him stay in the apartment I had in New York.
I don't know why I'm doing this but I am.
I miss Jayden but I know he's happy with his new girlfriend Jenna.

I sigh my love life has been I don't up,down,side to side just everywhere.

I walk into the apartment with the key I still had and walk inside.
I see him standing by the window just looking out.
"Hey dude" I say and he looks at me and rise his eyebrow.
"Dude?" He asked confused "Yea I didn't know what to say I mean would you?" I ask
"A simple hey would do it" he said and went back to looking out the window "well I'm sorry but this is awkward for me" I say and stand next to him.
"How?" He asked lowly "well how do you walk up to your ex who you slept with and he's sad because he broke up with his girlfriend and left and then at that he was sleeping with the ex the same time of his current girlfriend" I say and shrug.
He laughs at me and shake his head.

"I guess your right but I love her" he said and I feel a little hurt but happy at the same time.
He deserves her not me.
"I think you should go back" I say and he walks away from me "no she needs to live a human life" he said and I sigh "Edward your being difficult" I tell him
"If your not here to help me then leave Sarah because right now I don't feel like dealing with your crap" he said and I nod and walk the door.

"Fine but don't come calling me later,remember how you did me just now asshole" I then turn and slam the door and walk out.

I know he's hurting but he didn't have to be rude about it.
I was walking down the street when I see someone I thought I wouldn't never see.
"You" I say and he looks at me.
"Oh I remember you" he said and walk towards me "Don't act as we are friends you killed me turned me into a monster you bitch" I say and he shake his head
"I'm sorry ok I was a newborn myself and I was out of control and had just lost my daughter" he said and I calm down a little bit.

"I'm sorry but it doesn't Change what you did,it doesn't make it ok" I say and he looks down guilty "I know and I'm sorry for all the sins I committed and I wish I could take them back" he tells me and I sigh.
"Come walk with me" I say and hold my hand out.
He grabs it and we walk together "my name is Sarah Cullen my father is Carlisle Cullen we have a coven and their my family so I guess I should thank you as I got to be with my dad again after thinking he was dead" I say

"Well that's good but I'm still guilty" he said
"And you should be but we all have done things we're not proud of" I tell him.
He smiles at me "I didn't know you were so wise" he told me and I laugh "well you didn't know me at all" I tell him.

He nods and we spend the rest of the night talking and getting to know each other.