03 || Sleeping While Hugging Her

--------------------------------------------
Edited on November 3, 2020.
--------------------------------------------

Dressed as a servant maid, Chu Zhu Yu massaged her stiff shoulders. To be a servant maid means you have to do physical labor, but sweeping the yard is so tiring, it will be the death of her.

Who knew that the general's yard was so big, seeing it firsthand would definitely make many people speechless.

The young master of the Kang residence and General Xiao Zhi Zhi of the General's residence are both good looking men.

However, the main difference between them is that the young master of the Kang residence is well known for being promiscuous, has a bunches of wives, and has an affair with a lady courtesan.

That's why Chu Zhu Yu wanted to sneak into the Kang residence to complete her plan. But instead, she entered the General's residence.

General Xiao is famous for his indifference towards women. So when she entered the Xiao residence as a maid, it means she'll work there and accomplish her job which is ... being a maid.

Chu Zhu Yu has continuously massaged her shoulders for almost half a day, but she still felt shoulder pain. At this moment, she even craves for tea.

Since she was young, she was influenced by her father's love of tea. She loves to smell tea, brew tea, and drink tea. Even Chu Sheng told Chu Zhu Yu that her body smells a lot like tea.

Chu Zhu Yu opened the window and observed the full moon. She looked around and noticed that everything is silent. She will now start her plan.

She scanned for danger, and walked out of her room. She sneaked around the residence while carrying her tea set.

Then she sneaked into the kitchen and secretly boiled a pot of water. In here, there was no way to brew the tea using good water so she settled with their water.

Chu Zhu Yu put the tea leaves into a pot half-full of water, she slowly increased the temperature until the tea leaves would rotate, then she gently scraped the tea leaves off. She waited until the tea was floating in white foam, and she covered the pot with a lid.

Her black shadow revealed a slightly plump figure holding a tea pot. She successfully returned to her room feeling relaxed and at ease.

After returning to her room, she put her teapot on a small table and prepared a cup for drinking the tea.

While pouring the tea into the teacup, the boiling tea slowly filled her room with a pleasant aroma.

Chu Zhu Yu couldn't wait any longer. Both of her hands gently raised the cup of tea, and she enjoyed its delicious aroma.

While gently sipping her tea, she felt as if all of her tiredness and bad mood on entering the wrong residence was blown away.

"It's alright. Since I'm already here, I will just move according to the originl plan. Besides, the general is also a handsome man, so it doesn't mean that I lost a good opportunity."

She comforted herself by saying those words outloud. She was sipping her tea while looking at the full moon from the corner of her room.

As she was looking at the moon, she suddenly recited a poem, "The light of the shiny moon, Zhao Cui is the most difficult, if this time there is man here, then I will marry him..."

At that moment, in front of her eyes, a shadow blocked the moonlight and swiftly landed in front of her.

Having an otherworldy demeanor, the wind gently ruffled the person's dark and long straight hair, he was standing behind the moonlight, making his appearance very difficult to ignore.