09: Sketching What She Loves

Start from the beginning

Keeping him wrapped in the towel, Florence holds him close as she makes her way to their bedroom. Ducking through the doorway, which is a bit short for her, she places Jorund on the nightstand where his clothes for the night laid out before him. The clothes she has laid out for him are simple and are designed for comfort over looks; making them perfect for lounging around or laying in bed.

Kneeling behind him, she rests her chin on the nightstand's surface as she is enjoying a view that only she should be enjoying. She watches as Jorund begins to put on his clothes, covering up the body she does enjoy admiring. She stands to her full height, before turning around and heading to her closet.

Now fully dressed, Jorund turns to look at his wife who has just opened up the closet door. She is rummaging through her clothes, seeming as though she is looking for a particular outfit to wear for the night. It doesn't seem to take her that long, pulling out what appears to be a dark blue chemise. Like the dresses he has seen her wear, it has a simple design to it. He watches as she removes her dress, placing it with the rest of the clothes that have been worn and need to be washed, leaving her in nothing but her bra and underwear.

Jorund smiles at the sight of the underdressed loft, admiring her figure and the natural curves of her body. His eyes move down to her feet, watching how they are moving before he looks back up at the loft's face. She is smiling at him confidently as she reaches behind her, undoing the clasp of her bra before removing it slowly to reveal more of her skin.

"Do you love what you see?" Florence asks while running her hands down her body.

Jorund has a difficult time articulating his words, her beauty being quite a distraction for him. "Very much, yes."

Florence giggles, happy with the answer she has been given. To be admired and loved by her vuln fills her with confidence in herself. She grabs her chemise and puts it on, the fabric clinging to and accentuating her body's shape, the top showing more cleavage than she would allow in public. "How does this make me look?"

"Amazing," Jorund answers since it is the only word he can think of at the moment. Apparently, his answer does make his wife happy, watching as she excitedly moves towards him, scoops him up in her hands, and clutches him against her body. His head is pressed up against her exposed cleavage, allowing him to hear the sound of her heartbeat. The sound is soothing and is one that he loves to hear, making his current position highly desirable.

Looking down at her mate, Florence is smiling as she is embracing him in her arms. She can't help but love him. He has shown her the same unconditional love that she has been showing him. She reaches for his head once again, rubbing the top of it with two of her fingers. Immediately he begins to lean his head towards her touch. She can't believe that such a simple action from her means so much to him. He looks content with her fingers moving along his hair and massaging his scalp. She continues with this for a while, finding pleasure with how happy she is making him.

She pulls her fingers away as Jorund looks up at her with a look of disappointment. "I want to cuddle with you for a bit," she explains, "some time together before we go to bed for the night." She reaches out to grab a book and a piece of charcoal from the top of her dresser. The book has a black cover, lacking any words on the front or the spine. She says nothing about what the book could be about as she heads towards the bed that they now share.

Jorund is curious about the book Florence had chosen to grab. With no title on it, he does wonder what the book could be about. It doesn't seem to be that thick which means it is most likely just a short read.

Florence sits on her bed, swinging her legs up and leaning against the headboard as she gets comfortable. She begins to wrap Jorund with her long hair, ensuring that he is safe and secure. She smiles at him as her long locks are wrapped around his body, happy that she can practice this loft tradition. "Comfy?"