14: A Little Independence

The day at Florence's parents' home is nice. Florence's family had accepted Jorund and had given him a warm welcome. Florence did most of the talking, essentially telling both her mother and father just how sweet of a vuln Jorund is. Jorund did not mind this, he was content being in her sweet embrace. Her tight hold on him was a bit uncomfortable, but he could not complain about where he was at, especially when she would reach down to rub his head.

       Eventually, the bonded couple had to return home. While Florence was happy to visit her parents and spend time with them, she yearned to be intimate with her mate. She showed Jorund plenty of affection during her visit, but there is only so much she can show him in a public setting. They are still a newlywed couple and are still in their honeymoon phase. On the forefront of her mind is holding Jorund against her skin, nothing between them as they are as close together as physically possible.

       This is not the only thing on her mind. As the two took a train back to Peak's Ridge, Florence had her bare feet propped on the seat opposite of her. Jorund's eyes are glued to them, an action Florence is well aware of. She is aware of his fetish, his preference for her feet. She must admit that she is still curious about it.

      Eventually, the two are back home, the home that is a bit on the small side for Florence. The ceiling within her reach, doorways she needs to duck through. But it is their home, a place they can call their own and share their lives together. A home that they can raise a family in someday.

      The couple is in the bathroom, Jorund standing on the sink countertop as Florence is filling a recently-acquired washtub. No longer would he be dependent on his wife bathing him, giving him a satisfactory sense of independence with one aspect of his life. He looks up at his wife, who is still filling the tub up with warm water for him to bathe in.

     The water heater they have is pretty typical for a home, a bit on the small side, but it holds enough hot water for their needs. All Florence needs to do is to start a fire beneath the tank, warming up the water that it contains. There is a considerable wait for the water to reach a temperature that is warm enough, but it is more convenient than heating it a pot at a time. Jorund has heard that some new heaters, primarily for humans, that maintain the water's temperature constantly and run on kerosene. But the one in their home works just fine for them.

       "There you go," Florence says while she places the washtub in front of her mate. She watches as Jorund places his hand in the water, leaving it in for a moment. The fact that he did not retract it immediately tells her that the water must be at a desirable temperature for him. She is saddened that she won't be bathing him anymore, finding it to be intimate interaction. But she knows that Jorund needs a sense of independence in their relationship.

     Before she steps away, she makes sure that Jorund has everything he needs. Soap, a towel, and shampoo; just to name a few things. As she walks away, she keeps her eyes focused on her vuln, hesitant to leave him alone. She kneels beside her bathtub, turning the water on and allowing it to reach her ideal temperature.

       Jorund begins to undress, removing his clothes and dropping them on the sink's corner. He looks towards his wife, watching her undress as she is getting ready to step into the tub that is her size. He smiles, watching as more of her skin is exposed with each piece of clothing that she removes. His mind wanders for a moment, thoughts of being in the bedroom with her later on tonight. She is beautiful.

       With the last of her clothes removed, Florence smiles at her mate. She can tell that he enjoys the sight of her body, encouraging her to flaunt herself as she climbs into the tub. Jorund's eyes are locked onto her, enjoying a sight that only he should be enjoying. As her body disappears into the water, it becomes apparent that she is a bit too large for the tub. She can still fit and bathe herself, meaning that it is only a minor inconvenience to her. Then she props her feet up, exposing them to the cool air. This grabs her mate's attention. Jorund's eyes are fixated on the view that Florence is providing him with.