Chapter 36

"Conversation~"

Thinking thoughts

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

At this point of time, Shiroe and friends decided to purchase a building complex in the outer edge Akiba, closest to the north border of the city zone as their guild base.

Shiroe's Log Horizon guild that was formed by him several days ago currently had 5 members.

Harmonious in his dealings, but once he was set on something, he would do whatever it took to achieve his goal.

The Enchanter Shiroe with the nickname he disliked, 'Black Heart Glasses'.

The Summoner Rinne, who is the sister of the 'Black Heart Glasses', with the nickname of 'Gothic Princess' due to several reasons including her subclass.

An apostle of panties, frivolous, witty, and loved to jokes around, the Guardian who was like an iron wall Naotsugu.

With long black hair and small stature, who played the straight man to Naotsugu's antics with a serious face, the young beautiful Assassin Akatsuki.

The chef in charge of food and life counselling teacher, the silver Swashbuckler, Nyanta.

There were only five members, even calling it a small guild would be overstating it, it was closer to being a mini-guild.

Oceanic Systems' Michitaka mentioned that Log Horizon seemed to be a temporary guild formed to organize the Round Table meeting.

As he said, it was hard to dismiss the impression that it was just a one-trick pony. The player had known Shiroe's long gaming life had always kept a distance from the organization known as a guild, so it was no surprise others thought of his guild like that.

After the night which he spent looking at the bright moonlight, Shiroe brought Naotsugu and Akatsuki along to the Akiba which was still misty from the morning fog.

In the light of the rising sun, and amidst the singing of the crickets, Shiroe who had been cracking his brain on what to say, chose the words 'I want to form a new guild, are you willing to join?' these simple words.

I messed up, I should have made a more intimate excuse.

Shiroe started regretting moments after speaking, but the two of them agreed to join immediately.

"... So that's what this is about, Shiro finally wants to do this? I thought we will be guildless buddies forever."

"... Shinobi will always be with master wherever you go, master just needs to say the word."

Just like this, with Nyanta and Rinne who he had invited earlier, Shiroe's guild Log Horizon gathered five members. From the number of members, Log Horizon was more like 'borderline horizon', a weak guild that held a small opening ceremony.

"Master, are your finances okay?"

This could only be described as an empty and spacious high-rise building, Akatsuki asked as she continued cleaning.

Akatsuki had reason to be concerned, a weak guild like theirs normally wouldn't need a base. Guilds with less than 10 members usually rented their own room in hotels, very few would rent a guildhall.

Since there were few members, the items and loot they needed to store were also few in number. Meetings could be held in the central square or in bars. There was no problem discussing battle tactics on the roadside, and even telepathy should be able to suffice.

Guilds with slightly more members could rent a guildhall from the guild building as a base. The guild building was near the city centre, the price was reasonable and the environment was clean, so it was very popular.