Chapter 28

"Conversation~"

Thinking thoughts

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

In this situation, that was how the guild should treat its benefactor. But Henrietta was also concerned with Maryele. Since Henrietta entered the room, Maryele maintained a tense expression on her face. Maryele didn't only show her kindness on the surface, there was no falsehood about the compassion in her heart as well.

This was what Henrietta believed.

The two of them had been BFFs for the longest time, she knew very well that there was no way that she disliked Shiroe.

So why was Maryele wearing such a heavy expression?

Does Mary knows what Shiroe-sama wants?

After that, she look at Rinne, who had the same expression as Mary. From there, she believe that maybe the three of them had a particular discussion before this meeting. However, she couldn't decipher on what would be the topic of it.

Then, she look back to Shiroe, who did not smile when he heard the words from Henrietta and Shouryuu.

He adjusted his glasses with his index finger and said: "Two kids I know are currently... is confined the right term? Anyway, they joined a certain guild, and I want to rescue them."

Shouryuu acknowledged Shiroe's words by nodding.

"So that's what it is, all we need to do is help them leave that guild, correct? Do you need us to draw the members away, giving them the chance to perform the process of leaving a guild? This is a simple task...Ah, is it another issue? To help them after escaping? Do you need the Crescent Moon Alliance to take care of them?" Shouryuu said cheerfully.

But both Maryele's and Rinne's expression tensed even more.

... It is not something like this. With Shiroe-sama's talent, if it is just rescuing the two of them, he can manage without our help. What is Shiroe-sama's true intention behind this meeting?

"This evil guild gathers beginners and confiscates their 'EXP Pot', which is probably sold for money, I don't think that this can be tolerated... that is what I feel now. Between either liking or disliking, I dislike this way of doing things." Shiroe said with a gentle tone.

Hearing this, Shouryuu stopped moving. He was starting to comprehend what Shiroe wanted.

"The guild you mentioned, is it Hamelin? That is a...rather nasty guild, not a good place. But they have the support of the big guilds..."Henrietta brought up an obvious query.

The subject was Hamelin, but the Black Sword Knights and the Silver Swords were their customers.

Those two guilds were in the top 5 battle guilds of Akiba.

"Yes, I want this guild to disappear." Shiroe said directly.

A deep silence fell in the meeting room.

Maryele sighed softly while Rinne hold her brother's hand even tighter.

Mary was expecting something like this and Rin-chan, who already knew Shiroe-sama's intention of this meeting, is afraid of Mary's reaction...

Henrietta understood why both of them were so tense.

"You.. you say disappear, that is... you want to destroy the guild? Is that true? Is there a way to make a guild disappear? If we defeat them by PK, that may bruise their ego a bit, but to destroy the guild itself is a bit..." Shouryuu stammered.