Chapter 2

(screaming)......
3 boys appear out of thin air and fall to the ground.
Boy 1: woah how did we get back here.
Liz and Julie look at each other then at the boys then back at each other and scream. The boys scream as well then the girls run out.
Girls: dad
They run into their dads while screaming.
Dad: Woah hey! Woah slow down you look like you seen a ghost.
Girls: we did!
Carlos: cool
Julie: not cool.
Liz stood there calming herself down. Unlike Julie who ran in the house.
Julie: run!
As Julie runs into the house Liz and her family hear her screaming. And her footsteps.
Liz: I got her (running after her)
Liz runs up the stairs and into Julie's room to find her hiding behind her bed. She grabs her phone and starts texting.
Julie: (whispers) why aren't you answering.
Liz: you okay?
Julie: (jumps) no
Liz: I'm going to sleep. (Leaves)
As Liz lays down she hears Julie scream again then hears her dad talking to Julie. She thought after he was done talking to her he would talk to Liz but he never came. She layed down and listened to music. She heard Julie screaming again and she ran into her moms studio. She saw the 3 boys standing before Julie.
Boy 2: oh my god please stop screaming!
Liz: he's right I could hear you through my headphones. (Walking to Julie)
Julie: who are you? And what are you doing in my moms studio.
Liz: you mean our moms studio.
Boy 1: your moms studio? This is our studio trust me, my... the grand piano is new and... and.... and. My couch! (Throws self on couch) that is definitely not my six string. (Looks around) can you give me just one second? Just... give me a second. Thank you.
Liz and Julie hear the boys whisper. They break apart and a boy comes forward.
Boy 2: why are you in our studio?
Julie tries punching him with a cross but it goes right through him.
Julie: oh my gosh how did you do that?!
Boy 2: clearly your not understanding (looks at boys) she doesn't get it. Ok look we're ghosts alright? We're just 3 ghosts and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers they really brighten up the room.
Liz: (whispers to Julie) so he didn't notice anything else that was different
Boy 1: we're actually in a band called sunset curve.
Boy 3: tell your friends.
Boy 1: last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives.
Boy 2: I'm... uh... I'm pretty sure it did.
Julie: this is freaking me out. (Looks at phone)
Boy 1: what is that? What are you doing?
Liz: it's her phone. No stop talking to them they aren't real. There's no such thing as cute ghosts.
Boy 3: oh, think we're cute.
Liz and Julie look up at them.
Liz: um I'll be back I need some fresh air.
Liz walks out and walks around her backyard. She then after taking a few minutes walks back into her moms studio.
Boy 2: I was crying for 25 years how is that possible.
Boy 3: well your a very emotional person.
Liz: why did I come back? (slaps head)
Boy 2: I am not!!
Carlos: thought you were afraid to come out here.
Liz and one of the boys made eye contact and she spaced out. She snapped out of it.
Carlos: stop being weird and come eat.
Julie: he couldn't see you
Boy 2: yea I mean that's usually how ghosts work.
Boy 3: hmm
Julie starts walking away and Liz follows. Liz walks out first then realizes Julie stayed inside. She walks back in and hears her sister.
Julie: you guys have to leave!
Boy 1: but wait we....
Liz: stop being mean Julie.
Boy 1: we didn't get your names.
Julie: it's Julie
Boy 1: and
Liz: Elizabeth but you can call me Liz.
Boy 1: cool... I-I'm Luke by-by the way. And this is...
Boy 3: Reggie. I'm Reggie. Hey
Luke: and...
Boy 2: Alex. How's it going.
Luke: (softly) Ba-da
Julie: (attitude) ok? (Walks away)
Liz: I'm sorry (Runs after her)
The girls walk into the house. Liz's phone dings.

Sherri

Sherri
I seen that stunt you tried pulling!
Stay away from Justin he's mine!

Liz: dad is it okay if I skip I'm not hungry.
Dad: are you sure?
Liz: yea Angela gave me extra snacks today.
Dad: okay if your hungry later there's food here
Liz walks out the house and into the backyard she sits down and tears fall down her face. She doesn't know why Sherri hates her so much they used to be friends. She walks into the studio not even remembering about the boys. She sits down on the couch and hugs the first picture Justin and her took. She finally remembered about the boys and left.
She went back into the house.
Dad: you okay mija?
Liz: yea I was getting some air. Goodnight.
Before she walks up the steps she hears her sister yell. She turns around and sees the boys
Julie: you shouldn't be here.
Tia: (gasps) oh I'm just here to help mija.
Alex: oh i think that's our cue to leave.
Julie says something you their tia and Liz walks out the doors. She walk to the studio.
Liz: guys you can't come into the house unannounced. You have to stay here.
Luke: sorry
Liz: were you guys here when I was.
Alex: for a little but we wanted to give you space.
Liz: oh well I'm going to bed goodnight.
Luke: hey Elizabeth.
Liz: yea
Luke: are you okay you seemed upset.
Liz: yea I'm fine.
Alex: goodnight
Reggie: night Liz
Liz: goodnight guys. (Walks out)
Liz walks back into the house and sees her tia look at her before mouthing sorry and leaving.
Dad: Liz....

————To be continued————