Chapter 1

Today was a normal day Elizabeth was in school. It was her last period which was acting. Her sister was in music but she never joined because it was her sisters thing and she was in her shadows and didn't wanna overstep. Her and Angela meet up with her sister and her best friend Flynn.
Elizabeth: hey guys!
Flynn: hey Elizabeth! Hey Angela
Julie: hey Beth, Angela.
Elizabeth: what you guys talking about?
Fylnn: your sister here doesn't know what she's gonna do when she has to perform today in class.
Julie: I'll know in the moment.
Flynn: Really Jules? that's all your giving me! Mrs.Harrison said this is your last chance.
Julie: I know. I was there.
They see that the sisters were passing out fliers. Her best friend and Flynn groaned in annoyance.
Carrie: see you guys at the rally!
Flynn: ugh what is she handing out?
Angela: most likely some garbage that Daddy paid for.
Carrie: hi
Julie and Elizabeth: desperation.
Carrie and Sherri walk up to us and hands us a flier.
Carrie: here you go. My group is performing at the sport rally tomorrow.
Sherri: I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do.
Flynn:(peppy) oh my gosh Carrie. thanks!
Angela:(grins) we would totally love to go oh my gosh thank you Sherri!
Carrie: oh my gosh Fylnn. Dont bother coming! (Peppy)
Sherri: you neither Angela (smiles)
They smile and walk away from us.
Flynn and Angela ball up the papers but Fylnn doesn't throw hers Angela does but it misses Sherri and hits Justin.
Justin: I don't think this was meant for me.
Elizabeth: J! Hey!
Justin: hey liz! Angela.
Angela: sorry for hitting you.
Justin: can I walk you to class?
Angela: actually I got to get my script!
Justin: well Liz?
Elizabeth: um. Sure
Elizabeth and Justin walk to theater class. They stop and Justin kisses Elizabeth.
Justin: I'm glad we started dating
Elizabeth: even though nobody knows?
Justin: I'm not ready to tell everyone.
Elizabeth: it's okay. As long as we're together
They head inside. Angela goes in a little later to give them space. She comes in and sits next to Elizabeth while Justin sits next to his friends.
Angela: what did yall talk about?
Elizabeth: he asked if I was going to the spirit rally. And if I wanted to sit with him. Don't make a big deal.
Angela: the boy you've been dating forever asked you to sit with him?!
Elizabeth: it's not like he said we were making it official or anything. It's just a seat.
Angela: that could be the next thing! How are you not freaking out!
Elizabeth: I don't know.
Teacher: okay class everyone settle down. We will be doing Angela's story as our play. I'm going down the list and our first partners is Justin and Elizabeth so please step up.
Elizabeth and Justin stand and walk.
Teacher: ok scene 2 line 6 guys ok?
Elizabeth and Justin: okay
Justin: I love you and I always will. Ella you were my first love and if your mom can't handle us being together maybe we should run away. I can't live without you and I won't. I will marry you one day and we will have our kids but that can't happen because your mom is selfish. So what do you say Ella we leave at dawn?
Elizabeth stood there quietly like a child who just saw a ghost.
Teacher: Elizabeth that's your line.
Sherri gets up and pushes Elizabeth out of that way then stands in front of Justin and looks at him.
Sherri: I do James my mom is selfish and would never understand what me and you have. I love you too and I will always love you nobody can tell me otherwise. We shall share a kiss.
Justin is hesitant but Sherri pulls him for a kiss when they part they look at Elizabeth one with a frown and the other with a smirk.
Sherri: forgot how to read?
Elizabeth ran out into the hall.
Angela: your a bully!
Angela runs out after Elizabeth.

School ended and Elizabeth and her sister sat at the table. Liz had her head down and Julie wrote in her notebook. They heard footsteps and their dad came over to the table.
Dad: oh good your home. I was about to go watch your brothers game. I've had photoshoots all day. Didn't even get a chance to eat. But I got a phone call today.
Elizabeth spaced out and thought about how the phone call could have been her drama teacher called and told her father that she walked out of class again. It was hard to put on the play that they worked on last year

Flashback
Teacher: I am letting you work in a group of 2 or 3 people to write a play. At the end of the year I will read them and pick one to perform next year as a class. You have the whole year to work on it along with our other projects. If you need help I have office hours from 4-6 everyday. Okay break into your groups then come up for your notebooks. Then go home.
Elizabeth and Angela immediately decided they were a group. They walked up to the teacher and stated their names. They walked off and it was time to leave they went to Elizabeth's house.
Elizabeth walked through the door and saw her mom. She walked to her
Elizabeth: mom!
Mom: yes honey.
Elizabeth: since you and Julie have a thing I was wondering if theater could be our thing?
Mom: of course honey
Elizabeth: I need help writing a play with Angela.
Mom: okay let's get started.....

Elizabeth snapped out when she heard her dad call her name.
Elizabeth: yea?
Dad: I was asking you and Julie if you could pack up moms studio. Only if you guys are ready though.
Julie: we will try tonight...
Elizabeth: yea...
Dad: really thanks Mija. Oh and don't forget the loft.
Elizabeth: I have to go study.

Elizabeth and her sister walk to their moms old studio. Julie turns on the light and they look around. Elizabeth goes upstairs and looks around. A few seconds later Julie joins her.
Elizabeth: I found a CD.
Julie: there is a player downstairs.
They both walk downstairs and Julie puts the CD in. Liz presses play.
The music starts playing and Liz and Julie bob their head to the music. They hear a whooshing sound.
Boys: (screaming)......

To be continued