Camp Demi'god

I have been at this camp demigod for all of ten minutes and all I have heard was about how this camp came to be and the Legacy of some Anabeth Chase and Percy Jackson. Daughter of Athena and son of Posidon had a kid that was a champion of both gods and has abilities from both his parents.

The greek and Roman sides of what I'm realizing are very real gods had kids and couldn't get along and after a whole war came together and found peace or something like that.

I'm Aelia Wilkes daughter of Apollo and some mortal woman who I no longer consider my mom. She is a drunk and as of 30 minutes ago told me the truth about my dad and dropped me off at some camp to live at permanently because she "couldn't handle me anymore". I'm 16 now and considering how demigods usually get attacked by demon starting at age 11 I am lucky to have never been attacked by one yet, I guess ignorance played in my favor.

Some sytar named Grover was giving me a tour of the campand telling me all about it and how proud he is of Percy and these other 6 demigods for putting together this united camp. He also went on and on about how Percy made him and some other demigod named Jason the godfathers of his son.

In the middle of his tour a orange beam surrounded me claiming me as daughter of Apollo. I was now being settled into a cabin with all of my half siblings. Grover told me how cabins were increased in size because now Roman and Greek sides shared the cabin for their godly parent now. Although aparently Apollo was just Apollo and didn't have an alter ego or anything.

Anyways the head of Apollo cabin was now introducing me to everyone else in our cabin and informing me more about what this camp has to offer. Aparently you can learn Greek and Roman tactics of combat and there are schools for normal learning and a whole city to live in. I made quick friends with all my Apollo siblings.

Once I had a bunk I was then pushed out of the cabin to play capture the flag which was a Greek demigod tradition that they enjoyed to do every week. The Roman's also enjoy joining now so teams were full full of both sides. And thats when I met him. The oh so famous Legacy, cause he isn't a demigod since both his parents are.

The one who is as intelligent as his mother and has the abilities of manipulation of water from his father. Terrance Jackson. I have to say he is very attractive, but he knows that and has quite the ego. Mind you he was raised in this world I just now know existed and probably knows all about his powers. 

"Hay Jordan who's the new girl?" Terrence ask my head of cabin. "Oh, this is Aelia she is new to the Apollo cabin" Jordan responded. "Cool, nice to meet you, well so not to break you up from your new found siblings you can join our team" Terrence offered giving me a smile that says he knows the effect he has on girls hearts.

"Great, so does this capture the flag have any other rules that we don't learn in the mortal realm." I said regaining my falling apart confidence. "Nah, only here we can use weapons and powers to protect our flag, only no killing" Terrence responded with a laugh. Teams assembled and armor was placed on.

Lory, one of my half sisters came over to me and helped me adjust the armor I was having a hard time with. "Thanks, is it that obvious that I have no clue what I'm doing" I said taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. "Your going to be fine, besides Terrence has brilliant battle strategies so all the work won't be on you, consider this your first training" Lory said making me smile.

"Hay Aelia, you will be with me on flag guarding duty," Terrence said to me pulling me away from my comfort of  the Apollo kids. "Alright" I said following him while the other teams strategist left to hide their flag as well . "I'm Terrence by the way, I don't think I have properly introduced myself yet," Terrence said flashing me another smile.

"Yah, nice to meet you, that sytar Grover already gave me your parents whole life story and how proud of you he is so I gathered your popular around here" I said making Terrence smile. "Guess godfathers also have the job of embarising kids," he said making me laugh. "So were are we hiding this thing," I said waiving the red flag around.

"That will be right here," Terrance said placing the flag on a rock in the middle of a pond. "I can use the water to stay heald and strong while as a tool to ward people away. And you can be the first line of defense and do whatever you can" Terrance said leading me back to the others.

"Once the whistle is blown we run right back here to guard, a few others will be guarding further from the spot but the rest will be trying to retrieve the flag, using distraction and one person to actually retrieve the flag," Terrance explained to me. "Sounds good, I ran track back at my high-school before I left so I should be good," I said.

"Great, are you going to enroll in the camps high-school," Terrence asked. "Nah, I graduated early, thats wy my mom sent me away, said it was annoying having me around and couldn't afford college so she told me the truth and sent me away," I said closing up a bit.

"Cool, well then if you need help with extra training I'm free, and we do have a really good free college here if you want to" Terrance said moving on realizing I was gettinguncomfortable.
I thanked him in my head for that. As we joined the others the others team captain came back and we were ready to start.

A horn was blown and everyone started running. I followed Terranceback to were we hid the flag. Once we got there he stood in the lake and took a battle stance. I held the too big for me sword in my hands and the even heavier shield. A few minutes later someone from the opposing team came at me. "Hay Valdez" Terrance said laughing.

"Hay Jackson, even though Im about to destroy you I hope we can still hang out later," this valdez kid said as he started throwing fire balls at me. Wide eye I dodged the flames and used my shield. "Oh definitely we still have to meet up with Grace and Zhang latter" Terrance said calmly. "Oh and who are you lovely lady, I am Oliver, Oliver Valdez?" The kid said.

I doged another fire ball and said "Aelia, Aelia wilkes" I said trying to swing the sword. He easily doged my failed attempt. "Well your more than welcome to join my friends and I later" Oliver said. "Thanks for the offer and sure why not," I said falling on my but after dodging another fireball. Only this time I was slightly on fire.

Terrence threw a water ball at me making me completely soaked. "Thanks," I said huffing. "Don't mention it," Terrancesaid before going all game of thrones on Oliver. A horn was blown in the distance marking that our team one and Oliver and Terrance smiled at exachother before stopping.

"I think this one needs some major training" Oliver joked. "Yah, but I think she can handle it," Terrancesaid ruffling my hair as he asked past me with Oliver. I tried to fix my hair but it was no use, I was a mess now. What did I agree to with joining their friends later?

After the game I headed back to Apollo cabin with Lory in hopes of making my self look decent before I met what I now learned are the children of camp legions who brought the greek and roman sides together. Great and I was some out of shape no one who could barely keep it together during capture the flag. I'm screwed.

Lory said she would come with me after I begged and pleaded saying I needed back up. "I mean I'm not cool enough to get invited but if you can vouch for me then fine, plus that Oliver Valdez is a real cutie" Lory said making me feel better. I poked and laughed at her for that last statement making her blush.

Maby tonight wouldn't be too bad.

Hay guys thanks for choosing read my percy jackson fanic. I hope you enjoy this book. It randomly came to me this chapter and I felt like I just had to write it so barewith me as I try to turn it into a full book.

If you like Harry Potter or Tom Holland as spiderman plz go check out my other books.

Till next time my lovely readers...
💕💕💕💕