Sandor! Please!

My heart pounds wildly in my ears. My heart filled with worry but my mind has never been more focused and determined. I will not lose him again. I refuse. My boots pounding against the stairs under me. I move to the left dodging debris. In all honesty, it feels like slow motion. I stop in my tracks. My hair falling into place as I watch. Sandor pushing off the wall. His hands against his brother. I feel my stomach drop and my heart skip too many beats as I lunge forward. I drop my sword and reach out with my hands. I watch in fear of him slipping through my fingers. Afraid I'll just miss him. The world around me suddenly comes back to life. The sounds of destruction and the proper movement of time. The smell of smoke in the air. My hands clutching onto the leather with all the strength in my body. I have my feet planted firmly against the wall. my hands holding Sandor the best they can. His eyes meeting mine in bewilderment. 

"Grab something!" I shout at him as he just stares. 

"Sandor! Please!" I plead. 

He slips ever so slightly in my grip. My arms feeling like they're about to snap off. He snaps back into reality. His free hand grabbing the wall. I hoist him as he pulls himself up. We both fall back onto the ground. I quickly catch my breath. 

"Sandor!" I shout grabbing at him. 

"We have to go!" I hurry, pulling at him. 

 He seems confused and almost like he's on autopilot. I hold his arm as I pull him along with me. Halfway down our second set of stairs, he stops. I turn to him. 

"Sandor come on!" He just stares zoned out. 

I close my eyes. 

"Sandor, we have to live.

He still stares. 

"We have to go home." I step closer to him. 

"Home to Elias." I gaze up into his eyes. 

He looks up snapping his eyes to meet mine at the mention of his son. He looks up at the ceiling and quickly reaches for me. He drags me down the stairs as it collapses closely behind us. I move as fast as I can while being dragged. He quickly whips me around a corner. He pushes through a door. Wait. This is my room. He drags me to my balcony. He starts to climb down. I follow after him. He grabs my waist and helps me down. We walk to the very edge of the garden. We stand at the rail. Half of the garden crushed. I swallow hard and look at the ocean. 

 "Should we jump?" I ask looking out. 

"No.

I turn to him, panting. 

"We're far enough from the building." He pants as well. 

*Sexual Content*

He looks down at me. I feel uncomfortable. I'm covered in blood, dirt, sweat, and tears. He reaches for me and pulls my lips to his hungrily. His lips lighting a fire in me. My blood pumping as I cling to him. My lips matching his neediness. He lifts me onto the railing and pulls back. He lifts my shirt up to look at the armor plate. 

"It actually came in handy.

"I can see that." He grumbles running his finger over the light cut in the metal. 

I reach into my shirt and remove it. I let it fall into the water behind us. He reclaims my lips. I reach for his pants and he does the same. 

"Sandor," I mumble as he lifts me to pull my breeches down. 

He wastes no time. His cock filling me completely. He's harder than ever. The fresh smell of blood between us. The adrenaline in our veins. The relief of still being alive. 

 His hands grip my thighs roughly pulling me closer. He pounds hard into me. The sound of skin slapping along with our moans and groans are muffled by the chaos. I tangle my fingers in his hair. I pull myself up him. He moves a hand to my back and another one to the rail as he leans over. My legs and arms around him. He slams up into me. I've never felt so alive being so close to death. 

 "Sandor." I moan out. 

My face buried in his neck. He moves his hand from my back to my bare ass. My pants hanging from one leg. He fucks me so hard I feel like I'm going numb. The noises he makes in my ear drive me wild. I clench up around him feeling close. He grunts loudly as I do so. I pull at his hair and place wet kisses on his neck. He grips me hard and moves as roughly as he can against me. I look up for a split moment catching a glimpse of the destroyed image of the red keep. The flames licking the air and spitting out smoke.

 I let out a struggled moan as he finishes me. His fingers digging into my skin. I tilt my head back voicing my approval of him as he still pumps into me. He places his lips on my neck. His tongue dragging up the length. He makes a noise that sends shivers down my spine. He leans down on his hand more. He waivers slightly and his hips buck into me as he reaches his end. The warm liquid solidifying the end of our rut. 

*Safe*

 We sit together at the edge of the garden for what feels like hours. Once we decided it seemed safe we started looking for our way out. Sandor holding me in his arms after turning my legs to jello and draining me of the last bit of my energy. We make our way through endless amounts of rubble. Eventually, we exit the keep. He looks around at all of it as he walks. He quickly places his hand on the back of my head and holds it there. 

"Don't look." He requests softly.

I can't help but peak. I catch a glimpse of the horror. So many innocent people crushed, slaughtered, and burnt to a crisp. 

"Oh, gods." I gasp closing my eyes.

He holds me tightly as he walks. Eventually, I hear a familiar voice. 

"Where are you going?" Tyrion asks. Not with anger only curiosity. 

"Home," Sandor responds not stopping. 

"You'll be needing a horse." He calls out stopping us.

"I have a horse." He calls back.

Sandor walks through it all. He stops for no one. Eventually, we reach Stranger. When Sandor peels me away from his chest to move me he sees my tears. He just looks down at me softly. 

"I-.

"I know." He cuts me off.

He sets me on the saddle and hops up behind me.