Fuck the king

"The thing was so heavy it fell off the first time." The man says. 

Arya stands behind him as he explains how they did it. He notices all the men looking behind him and turns himself. 

"What do you want?" 

"Mind if I keep warm?" She asks. 

"Fuck off." One of them says before taking a drink. 

"But we're hungry." I plead waking up to her side. 

We picked up a common dress for me along the way. I place my hands on Arya's shoulders. 

"Does fuck off mean something different where you're from?" he asks turning to face us.

 The men all stare at me. I smile softly. I can feel the mens eyes rub up and down my body. 

"Please, sir," I ask. 

He reaches out and pulls me closer by my dress. 

"Only if I can keep warm with you." He grins. 

Arya suddenly stabs the man in the neck. Sandor comes to the scene. 

"Fool." A man calls out. 

Two men swing at Sandor. Another comes to me. I don't have a weapon. We didn't want the plan to fail because I was armed. The man takes my arm and pulls me to him. 

"Pretty girl." He grins. 

Before he can do anything to me, Sandor kicks him off. He slashed his sword through him. 

"Where did you get the knife?" Sandor asks approaching Arya. 

"From you." She holds it up. 

He looks at his holster and snatched it back. 

"Is that the first man you've killed?" He asks. 

"The first man." She responds. 

So she's killed before but not a man? 

"Next time you're gonna do something like that, tell me first." He orders. 

He turns to me. 

"Are you alright?" He asks placing a hand on my arm. 

I nod. "I am fine. Thank you." 

"He didn't touch you anywhere? Did he?" 

"No. He did not." 

Sandor sits down at the fire and starts eating the food. I chuckle slightly as he stuffs his face. 

"What?" He asks mouth full of food. 

"You're a mess." I smile. 

He watches my face as I rip off a small piece of my dress and proceeded to wipe his beard with it. He swallows when I'm done. 

"You're too gentle, woman." He grumbles brushing my hand away.

I ride behind Sandor once again. Arya in front of him. We ride past a sacked cart and a lot of dead people. Stuff poured everywhere. I still wear the common, thin dress. 

"When am I going to get a horse of my own?" Arya asks. 

"The little lady wants a pony." Sandor jokes. 

"The little lady wants away from your stench." She jabs. 

I chuckle. 

"Oh, that's funny eh?" He elbows me lightly. 

"Yes, because she's not wrong, you reek," I explain. 

"Horses aren't easy to come by," Sandor explains to Arya. "Even if they were, you think I'm gonna put you in your own horse?" He asks. "Watch the only thing of value I've got in the world ride away?" He explains.