Stay the night

*Sexual*

I walk away. I sit down on the edge of the bed. My legs crossed. I pull my hair over my shoulders to cover my chest. He turns and looks at me. An annoyed look painted on his face. I look off at one of my paintings on the wall. The sound of his pants hitting the floor pulls me back. 

"Stop teasing, you cunt." He warns. 

He sits down in a chair. 

"Come on, I won't bite harder than you want me too." He jokes. 

I am eager to move to my knees on the floor in front of him. I take hold of his cock and my tongue drags up from the bottom to the top. A long stretch might I add. He sits back and relaxes. He takes a drink from his ale but almost chokes as I wrap my lips around him giving a long suck. His hand combing through my hair as I move my mouth as far down I can. 

"What's the matter can't take it all?" He teases. 

I pull off his cock. 

"It's too big." I tease right back, licking up the underside of him. 

"Litter finger doesn't even know how good of a whore you'd make." He relaxes. 

My brows furrow. 

"You don't like the idea of being his whore?" He asks. 

I hum around him. 

"Good." 

His fingers lacing in my hair pulling it. 

"You're mine, little dove." He growls. "I promise, I'll kill any man who touches you, hell, even if he looks at you in a way I don't like. I'll feed him his own cock." 

He groans out as I use my hand on the base I can't reach. 

"My good little bitch." He growls.

*Normal*

It doesn't take too long to finish him off. Any longer and my jaw would have fallen off. I lay on my bed. A thin sheet around me in the hot night. His chest pressed to my back. I lay somewhat on him. My hand in his. He traces his fingers up and down my side. 

"You're so soft and delicate." He grumbles. 

"Thank you, Sandor." 

"For what?" 

"Helping me, caring about me." 

I roll over to lay on my front. My bare chest to his. I run my fingers through his chest hair. I press my lips to him lightly. For once he doesn't take over. He simply returns my kiss. I place my hand on his face. I pull back to breathe. He has a hand on my lower back and the other traces circles and other shapes on my thigh. 

The next day I walk alone down the corridor. I turn a corner to see Cersi. 

"Ah, little bird, I was looking for you." She smiles. 

I bow. 

"Your grace." I smile. 

"I wanted to discuss our deal." 

She leads me away into a room. 

"I need you to do something for me." 

"I suspect such." 

"I need you to get close to Lord Baelish." She states. 

"Little finger? Why?" I furrow my brows. 

"I am growing suspicious of him. I need you to watch him for me. Get him to trust you. If he writes any letters take them for him and bring them to me. I want you to report everything to me. I need to be sure I can trust him." She explains. 

"If I don't want to?" 

"I simply tell your father. He'd love a good excuse to kill that dog." 

I bite my tongue. 

"Is that all, your grace?" 

"For now, yes." 

I bow and leave. Fuck me.

(Sandor)
As I'm walking something catches my eyes. I notice Y/n. She stands outside of Little fingers whore house. She smiles and he greets her. His hand on her lower back as he guides her inside. What the fuck is she doing going in there? The cunt. I'll deal with her later I have somewhere to be.

(Back to you)
The sounds of pleasure filling my ears. 

"So Y/n, what brings you here?" He asks. 

"Change your mind?" 

"Actually I wanted to talk more about it. I'm a little nervous but I think that if you could help me for a while and I grew to trust and know you better I'd be more comfortable with making such a big decision." I smile. 

"Wonderful." He smiles. 

He leads me into a room. I ask him a great many questions and go off-topic. I sit with him drinking wine and joking around. He seems to feel less tense around me. Enough to loosen up a little. It's late when I go to leave. 

"Oh, my lady, why not stay here for the night. I'm sure I have a place for you somewhere. It's much safer than being out there at this time." 

I think back to how I was attacked in broad daylight. I can't imagine the night. I'm a bit on the drunk side and decide to stay. He finds a more comfortable gown for me to sleep in and he sets me up in a room with some of the girls. I lay on the bed. No sheets or blanket over me I just pass out.

(Sandor)
I don't know why the fuck I have to escort this fool to the whore house. I wonder if she's left yet. Probably, it's late. One of the girls shows him and me to a room with many girls. Some asleep and some awake. 

"We heard you very much preferred the unconscious ones." She smiles. 

Sick bastard. He grins. He walks in and I follow. He runs his fingers along some of their legs. A few beds over I see her. Y/n. She's in a common whore dress, asleep. Bloody hell. Before I can move, he walks in front of me. He sees her face. 

"This one is gorgeous." He states. 

He runs a hand over her lower back. 

"Such soft skin." His comment makes my skin crawl.

"I'm sorry she's not one of ours, she's Lord Baelish's guest." 

"Selfish bastard. He always keeps all the pretty ones." 

When they walk away I grab her by the arm. She wakes up and I drag her out into a dark room. 

"What the hell are you doing here, girl?" 

"Cersis work." She grumbles. 

"She wants you to be a whore?" 

"No, she just wants me to keep an eye on Little finger. Get close to him." 

"You don't need to be fucking him to watch him." 

"I'm not." She defends. 

"I just stayed the night because it was dark out and I didn't want a repeat of those men. Not at night, not when you aren't on patrol." 

I place a hand on her face. 

"Come on. I'll take you back." I offer.

(Back to you)
He carries me up the stairs. He opens the door and I plop on the bed. 

"I'll see you in the morning. And girl." 

I look up at him. 

"Be careful around that man. I don't trust him." I nod.