(OLD) The Populars and Me Pt. 3

Type: Romance, Slice of Life

Main Characters: Ryan (Human), Onyx (Tiger), and Aragorn (Wolf)

POV Style: First Person

Plot: Ryan is a 19-year-old human who struggles when being mostly alone with himself. He's shy to most people at school or even in public but he can make plenty of friends until he feels comfortable. He does have a best friend he has been with for 5 years. Ryan hopes to find the love of his life or maybe even more lovers that will love him for who he is and not get taken advantage of or manipulated. A tiger and wolf from his school are the most popular guys in the area and what will happen when they meet face to face with Ryan?

Requested by: ryman09

~~~~~~~~~~

(In the school clinic...)

Onyx and Aragorn... For goodness sake, those two popular hunks will seriously kill me one day with a heart attack by just ruffling my hair. And if I did die by that reason, Reigna would surely be laughing at me before crying down on her knees and speaking a long speech of how she loves me as her best friend.

Oh heck, why is everything dark? Or my eyes aren't opened yet? Sheesh, I really died from two hot furries ruffling my hair and giving me a heart attack...

Wait...

...

No... I'm still alive! Oh, thank goodness...

...

My eyes slowly opened as I groaned in my wake. My head ached but it's bearable to say at least. I find myself lying on an uncomfortable bed, and then I realized that I'm in the clinic. I can feel a damp towel on my forehead. I was deciding to remove it, but the curtains suddenly unfolded and revealed a familiar face that I didn't expect to see.

It was Aragorn. And my goodness, the sight of his bulging muscles underneath his black sleeveless shirt is making my face red again for the millionth time this day.

Wait, today is still school day, right? I know I passed out – and I hate to admit that it's because of this wolf ruffling my hair – but I'm not quite sure how long I was out.

"You've been out cold for an hour now. P.E. is already finished, but you're excused," he says while crossing his arms as he sat on the nearest chair.

'That long, huh...' I thought. Then, I start to wonder about my next class. 'It's fine to skip Language, but Ms. Jen would definitely make me do extra activity...' I like that subject, but the teacher is really a pain to anyone who skips her class.

"Don't worry about Language. I excused us both to that too, and Ms. Jen won't be giving you an extra activity."

'Okay, is he a psychic or something?' I'm quite surprised that Aragorn personally excused me, and he didn't let me work extra too. I guess I should be thanking him and-!

'Wait, he excused himself too?!' It's shocking for a star student like him to skip class without serious reason. I mean, he wouldn't really do that to watch over me.

... Right?

I'm so curious to know the real reason, so, I nervously asked, "U-Uh... Y-You don't want to go to class? W-Why is that?"

Aragorn narrowed his eyes and stated, "The school nurse is running an errand to the principal's office, and she asked me to watch over you until she comes back."

'It sounds like he's forced to do that...' I sighed disappointedly. I thought it was otherwise.

And then my eyes widened when I realized something about me. '... Why do I feel like I'm craving for his attention or something?' Shit, this day is really weirding me out. I've never been like this before. When I have a crush on someone, I usually avoid them and try to stay invisible as possible so I can admire them from afar. But today is not really that case; dear God, what is happening to me?