☾ Author's Note ☾

Hey guys!

I was just thinking about it and I feel that Aurora's emotion-changing hair is sometimes a bit unclear, so I made a list of all of the colours and emotions that they change to.

I'm aware some of the events and classes may be out of order, but I'm leaving it the way it is to that the story fits the way I want. 

Also, I'm Canadian, so yes, I spell words like 'colour' and 'favourite' with a 'u'. It's how we do it, so I'm not editing the words differently.

☾ Here's the list:

BLUE - light blue for shyness, darker blue for sadness, and a grey-blue for calmness.

GREEN - a yellowy green for disgust, a forest green for envy, and a lime green for greed.

PINK - light pink for embarrassment, darker pink or magenta for love.

YELLOW - light yellow for happiness, darker yellow for cowardice, and a orangey yellow for caution.

RED - bright red for anger, pinkish red for INTENSE embarrassment, dark red for lust or passion (not always romantic passion) , orange for annoyance.

PURPLE - light purple/lavender for normal, medium purple for pride, dark purple for fear, almost white purple for courage

GREY - intense depression, stoicism (intense depression doesn't include dementor attacks unless she's the one being 'kissed'.)

BLACK - mournfulness, grief

WHITE - shock, coldness (so whenever she's surprised, her hair might get lighter)

Anyways, hope this helps! Also, peep the Lupin gif. (He's my favourite, if you couldn't tell)

Love you!

- Z