Introduction ☾ 00

Hey! Welcome to my newest story.

First and foremost, thanks for choosing to read it! I hope you enjoy it and leave a vote or some feedback on the chapters I create.

Heres some information to know before reading:

- The protagonist, Aurora, is a Metamorphmagus! (Which is what Tonks is, if you look it up) So some of the time her hair colour will depict her emotions, and she can change her appearance at will (to an extent).

- The story has obviously changed a bit to fit in the new characters, so it won't be exactly like the original books or movies. I will do my best to make it as seamless as possible. 

- Aurora comes from a half-blood family, so she's not pureblood as a lot of the stories I've seen show. 

- I prefer to add names to my protagonists instead of just Y/N, so this isn't really a 'Draco x Reader' fic, but if you'd like to imagine yourself as Aurora or replace her name with yours when you read, you're more than welcome to. (Obviously I can't control what you do in your own mind.)

- I won't be writing any sort of smut scenes or anything like that. There will be heated romance, but I wanted to make this story a tad more PG.

- There might be a few more time skips than a usual story but that's just because I want to switch the scenes to maintain interest. It keeps things rolling instead of getting boring.

If I've missed anything or made an error, please let me know and I will do my best to fix it!

Now to dive in to the magical world of Harry Potter! Or should I say Draco Malfoy....

- Z