New partner and horrible date

Detective Annalise villa I want you to meet you new partner..... Ryan... She interrupts
Wait you know him cap asked she nodds her head
her new partner wow, well let's just say she couldn't believe he was standing in front of her.
Ryan bloody tanner her childhood best friend. Although she didn't want to work with anyone close to her again she felt ok with him to be her partner.
Ryan didn't recognise her name but she explained the situation to him when they went for a drink in off limits one of her favourite places to go. They sat and talk for a while when Rosie came in but she didn't notice him so it was easier to leave Ryan  couldn't believe that she actually got into the police academy which is what she really wanted to do and gave up on following her father in the fire academy.  They argued over and over again about how she should quit the fire fighting and do what she really wants to do.
Ryan has now grown up married to some girl name Jenna and he's a daddy. Villa was completely happy for him he finally turned his life around for better.

Two weeks had gone by so quick and she was glad it's been the hardest two weeks for Annalise.
He knocks and walks in her apartment, he smiled at her as she went closer to him taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.
With her agreeing that there catch up at her place was absolutely a big yes to it being a date with Rosie
Villa I need to tell you something, it can wait she told him still taking the lead but he then pulled his hand out of here

Wow I guess I missed read the signs she said
Rosie assured her that he wanted this as much as her and has done for a long time.
But something was playing on his mind ever since she told him about her and Eddie the night before he died. Rosie doesn't think he died of natural causes he believes he was murder,he reaches out to M.E.'s office in New York and had them pull Eddie's autopsy report
you did what Villa couldn't believe what she was hearing she felt stupid, she should of known he would do something this stupid to push her away.
She was mad at him telling him to get out pushing him to the door.
You know what I think I do owe you a thank you Rosie for saving me from you.
I deserve someone who sees me as an equal not who sees me as a broken women that makes them feel better about themselves and you've proven time again that you ain't capable.
So if you never heard me before hear me now I need you to get out  and I'm not just on about my house I need you to get out of my life.
Her words hurt him pretty bad as he opened the door and left.
Villa hadn't seen Rosie for 21 days and on murder case mitch would go and check the bodies with TMI and take them back to the lab.
They all could see that it was hurting them both for not seeing eachother or talking. But it was down to them to sort this out. On each case she would look for him but no sign.

She had to admit she did miss him and for him to stay away She must have hurt him really bad

Well you've lasted this long which is shocking most only last 1 or 2 days of being partners with villa cap tells him she always scared them away it was like she knew who was her really partner
Oh yeah and who's that Ryan asked, Rosie but don't mention his name they had a falling out.
With Ryan being the new partner and knowing the ropes she took off for the weekend to get her head around the fact that again there no her and Rosie and she has given up on hope they'll ever be something.
Most of the weekend was mostly watching the beautiful sites. Ryan kept her in the loop of what was happening but sounds like all going smoothly until he mention Rosie name and how he's met him and how cool he was then she refused to message back.

Short I know