Beastly Encounter

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb, there is also a little bit of violence in this one

Buford looked up and down at the 10 foot tall beast, hairy and dark with glowing red eyes, sharp teeth and horns, and a deep roar.

Emma backed up into Ferb and he stepped in front of her to protect her if she needed. 

"Ph-Phineas... you shouldn't have come. You're not... safe..." Isabella cried, hugging Phineas.

"That wasn't even an option. We're going to get out of here, I promise." he replied, grasping her hand. "I have to go help Buford right now, though."

Phineas walked up next to Buford with sword in hand and shield in the other. 

Buford brought out his bow and attempted to shoot the beast, but it lunged at them before he got the chance. Phineas got knocked to the ground.

"Phineas, it says here that nobody is allowed to help the other member fill their task, Buford, you have to do this yourself." Baljeet yelled over the roars of the beast.

Buford charged at the beast.

"What is he doing??" Phineas screamed.

"IT'S GAMER STRATEGYYYYYYY!" Buford yelled, and kicked the beast in the leg.

The beast bellowed in pain, but got back up in even more rage than before. 

"Buford, you're going to have to use the bow! There's a glowing dot in the middle of his forehead that will knock him out!" Baljeet screamed.

When the beast started to charge at Buford, he ran, and the rest of the kids followed the fight.

Buford tried aiming the arrow at the beast's forehead, but it moved too quickly. As the beast stopped, he shot his arrow, but it went past the beast and shot the wall behind it. Buford cursed under his breath.

"Just try again! We can get the other ones, just keep trying to hit it!" Phineas yelled, grabbing the missed arrow and running it back to Buford by sliding under the beast's legs.

Buford shot a few more times, one of them shooting the beast in the ear, causing it to screech in pain.

While the beast was focused on the pain in it's ear, Buford squinted and aimed the arrow as well as he could. It was almost as if it was in slow motion, the arrow slowly flying through the air and right into the target. 

Isabella was standing behind it, trying to regain her strength, when Phineas realized that the beast was about to collapse. He dived into her as the beast fell, barely saving her from the 300 pound chunk of pure terror that had just been knocked out. 

Isabella had hit her head on the stone wall, causing a bump to swell up on the top of her head. She winced, but looked at the boy that had saved her. 

"Y-you saved my life, Phineas..." she whispered. "Ouch..."

"Shh, don't worry, Izzy, we're going to get out of here, but first we have to take care of this bump. Emma, your mom's a nurse, does she have a concussion?" Phineas asked.

Emma walked over. She looked at her eyes to see if they were dilating, and she turned on her flashlight. "She doesn't have a concussion, luckily. We have to give her something to relieve the pain, though."

"That's good. Baljeet, what can we use as a pain reliever?" he asked, looking at Baljeet, who was staring at the fallen beast, studying its figure to find out what it was. 

"Oh, okay, let me see here..." he said, flipping through the book. "There is a bush in the forest that has these bright orange berries, they cure any ailment. There are only a few of them, so it may take us a while."