Not So Lazy Saturday

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Isabella woke up after Ferb and Emma.

"Good morning, Isabella," Phineas whispered when she turned around.

"Good morning, Phineas!" she giggled.

"How did you sleep?" he said, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Much better than before..." she smirked.

He laughed, then got up and helped her up. "Let's make breakf- OHH SCHNITZEL!" he said, walking into the living room to find Ferb and Emma kissing on the couch.

Isabella's jaw dropped and she covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

They turned around instantly and saw Phineas and Isabella looking at them.

Ferb turned red and had an awkward smile on his face.

"I- um... good morning guys!" Emma said with a nervous laugh.

"What the heck are you two doing?" Phineas said, weirded out.

"What does it look like we're doing?" Ferb replied snappily.

"Okay, okay, no need to get all mad, we're leaving!" Isabella said, and grabbed Phineas's arm and dragged him to the kitchen.

"Well, that was unexpected!" he laughed.

"Eh, I expected it." she shrugged her shoulders. "Emma's had a crush on Ferb for MONTHS!" 

Phineas laughed and the two started making breakfast, Isabella working on pancakes and Phineas making eggs and bacon. 

As Izzy was cooking the pancakes, Phineas walked up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. 

"Ooh, that feels good! Thanks!" she laughed, and flipped a pancake.

He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She blushed.

"What are you guys doing??" a voice called from behind them. Isabella jumped to find Buford and Baljeet behind them. 

"Um... nothing! Go look in the family room!" Phineas said, wanting to get the attention off of them.

Buford looked in the family room and pretended to gag. "SINCE WHEN DID THIS BECOME A DOUBLE DATE WITH THE 5TH AND 6TH WHEELS?!?" he yelled, then walked outside. "I don't wanna see it, I'm going outside."

Phineas laughed and they finished up breakfast. 

Linda came downstairs to tell them that she was going to book club with the other neighborhood moms, then waved goodbye and left.

Everyone went outside to eat breakfast by the tree and they talked about what they were going to do today. 

"What if we did the beach again?" 

"I wanna go around the world again!"

"Giant game of ping pong?" Emma suggested, and everyone looked at her.

"Emma... that's what tennis is..." Isabella said slowly.

"OHH OF COURSE!" she laughed and slapped her face with her hand. "Sorry, blonde moment."

"Not surprised, that's why I call ya Blondie." Buford said.

"Oh, shut up, Buford!" she replied.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Phineas said.

They all looked at him.

"What if we did a simulator? Like a device that we can step in and live whatever scene we want to!" he smiled.