Chapter 16

Lea woke up early and tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't, so she decided she might as well get ready for the day. She got out of bed and took a shower. After she got out of the shower and was dressed; Lea started packing since she and Artem were going to stay at Howard's for the night. Lea also packed Artem's things.
Once she finished she went to the kitchen and made french toast. While making it she realized she had forgotten to tell Artem they were staying at Howard's.

Artem woke to the smell of french toast. He put on some sweat pants and saw the packed bags on the chair. Artem walked to the kitchen to find Lea had making plates. She wasn't paying attention so he walked behind her and put his arms around her waist.
"Good morning" he said kissing her neck.
"Good morning" Lea said flirtatiously, "I made breakfast"
"I see, and it smells delicious."
They started eating and asked "why did you pack those bags?"
"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we are staying at Howard's tonight, if that's ok with you..."
"Yeah, it's fine" Artem said.
They finished eating and Lea started cleaning up, and Artem went to get ready.
"I love you" Lea shouted.
"I love you too" Artem said coming back and giving Lea a kiss.

Artem finished getting ready and started putting things in the car while Lea finished doing her hair and makeup and putting on her dress.
Lea finished the last touches on her makeup and walked outside. Artie tuned around just as she walked down his front steps. He stood there in awe, the way the light hit her made her look like an angel.
"You look beautiful" he said walking toward her.
"Thank you" she shyly smiling at the ground.
"Shall we go?" He said offering her his arm.

Once they arrived at Howard's (around 1pm), they started taking the food in.
"Howard" Lea yelled, "we're here"
Lea showed Artem where the kitchen was so he could help put the food down. Artem put the food down and went back for the rest while Lea started cooking.
"Hey" Howard said.
"Hey" Lea said turning the oven on.
"Where's Artem?"
"He's getting the rest of the food bout of the car."
Howard's phone went off "its the girls" he said, "they are almost here"
"Ok" Lea said putting out some chips.
Artem came back with the food and some helpers.
"Hey mom" Maddie and Zoey, "where do you want these?"
"Oh just put them on the counter, it's so good to see you guys" she said giving them each a big hug and kiss...