Chapter 3

Days passed and Lea tried to forget the thoughts that kept circling on her mind. Did she love Artem? When she thought she new the answer something would make her change her mind, till one night she realized that she did love him. All this time had been trying to convince herself she wasn't in love with him.

It was the morning of Janel's party and Lea decided to call and ask if she could come early so they could talk. Janel said yes just as Lea thought she would.

Lea put on the red dress for the party, which was above the knee and showed off her amazing figure. She had her hair down and it was curled. Lea applied the finishing touches on her makeup, grabbed her keys and headed off to Janel's.

Lea pulled up and parked her car at Janel's. She was almost knocked over from the force of Janel's hug. They laughed about it for a while and headed inside.

"So how have you been?" asked Lea.
"I've been busy, planning this party and work. How have you been?" Asked Janel.
"Pretty busy also." said Lea.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Janel asked as they sat on the couch.
"Well...I think I have feeling for Artem." Lea said quickly.
"WHAT?!?" Janel practically screamed, "You have feelings for Artem!!!"
"Shhhhh" Lea said, "I know it's wrong but..."
"Honestly I'm not surprised." said Janel, "You guys always had those late rehearsals, I thought something was going on between you guys."
"Really" Lea said surprised.
"Yeah, the way you guys looked at each other was...magical."
"Magical?" Lea said confused.
"Yup," Janel said, "I'm so happy now."
"Well I'm not," Lea said, "I'm married and now I'm having feelings for someone almost half my age."
"I think you need a drink." declared Janel.
"So do I" agreed Lea.

An hour and quite a few drinks late, people started showing up. Lea was having a great time. She had time to catch up with people she hadn't seen since the show ended. By around 8 o'clock Lea was a little tipsy and decided to start drinking only water for the rest of the night.

Lea wasn't watching where she was going and ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry..." she said turning around to face the person she'd ran into.
"Oh it's ok." he said.

As she turned around she heard the man's voice. It was so familiar. Lea looked at his face. The world seemed to stop when she saw who it was.
"Artem" she gasped.