Chapter 13

They had been lying in bed the entire day, but got hungry since they hadn't eaten since breakfast.
"Want to get Chinese?" Lea suggested.
"Sure" Artem said, "I'll order"
He got off the phone and told Lea it would be there in about 30 minutes.
"We should get dressed before it gets here. Can I borrow a shirt?"
"Yeah, top drawer" he said pointing to the dresser.
"Thanks, I'm going to take a shower." she said walking to the bathroom."
"I love you" he said before she closed the door.
"I love you too." Lea said closing the door.

While in the shower Lea thought of the events that happened that day and how much she loved Artem. She also thought about how tomorrow would play out since she was going to see Howard. Lea finished her shower and got dressed.

"Dinners here" Artem yelled.
"I'll be there in a sec" Lea said.
"Was I really in there that long" Lea thought out loud
"No" Artem said over hearing her.

They sat down and started eating. They talked about what their schedules were like for the week, when Lea asked Artie if he wanted to spend Christmas with her. He didn't even have to think twice about his answer, it was a definite yes.
They finished dinner and went to bed.

*next morning*
Artem had rehearsal and Lea had to go meet Howard, so they didn't have much time with each other before they had to go their separate ways for the day.
"See you tonight" Lea said kissing Artem as he left.
"See you tonight" he said back.

Lea had a few hours before she had to see Howard. She took the time to write a list of things she would say. Eventually she came up with what she'd say. As she for dressed she went over it, trying to memorize it.
Lea was about to leave when she texted Howard telling him she was on her way. The entire car ride there she went over exactly what she'd say. She pulled up to their house.
Here goes nothing she said to herself opening the door and walking in.

"Hello? Howard?" She yelled.
"Lea..."